- Twitch star Amorounth caught driving while streaming 2 Years Ago
- John Mulaney rails on e-scooters after ‘baby boomer’ nearly hits his dog 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Newcastle 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Valencia 2 Years Ago
- ‘Bully. Coward. Victim.’ dives deep into the life of an ‘evil’ man 2 Years Ago
- Paul Rudd acts his tail off in Netflix’s ‘Living With Yourself’ Today 8:15 AM
- Amazon’s ‘Modern Love’ adaptation feels like an ad for love Today 7:00 AM
- Paul Dano will play the Riddler in ‘The Batman’ Today 6:59 AM
- How Fakku pulled classic dating game True Love ’95 out of licensing hell Today 6:00 AM
- This Twitter account is parodying Amazon customer service Thursday 8:52 PM
- How to live stream Oleksandr Gvozdyk vs. Artur Beterbiev Thursday 7:00 PM
- Shaggy says an online scammer is impersonating him Thursday 6:53 PM
- IRL Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse available to rent on Airbnb Thursday 6:16 PM
- Men’s Humor trolled for unknowingly tweeting Grindr conversation Thursday 5:29 PM
- How to stream Dominick Reyes vs. Chris Weidman Thursday 5:00 PM
An update next month for Super Mario Odyssey will bring some new cool add-on features to the game, Nintendo announced Tuesday. The new content will include a minigame—Luigi’s Balloon World—hosted by Luigi, as well as new costumes and photo filters.
Luigi’s Balloon World minigame can be played in two modes: “hide it” and “find it.” In the “hide it” mode, you race against the 30-second timer to conceal balloons in the hardest to find places on the board. In the “find it” mode, the tables turn and you have the same amount of time to try to find all of the balloons other players have hidden. The key to becoming a ballon hiding/finding master is to be super familiar with the Balloon World’s maps. The better you are at hiding and discovering balloons, the higher on the leaderboard you will climb.
In order to access the minigame, you have to first complete Mario Odyssey World’s main story. So for those who have yet to save Princess Peach from Bowser, don’t expect to get in on the balloon fun just yet.
The patch will be released in February and will also include three new sets of accessories (sunshine shades, a musician hat, and knight helmet) with outfits to match, as well as a set of new filters for the game’s photo mode.
Here’s a sneak peek of the Luigi’s Balloon World gameplay:
Tiffanie Drayton is a geek culture and lifestyle reporter whose work covers everything from gender and race to anime and Xbox. Her work has appeared in Complex, Salon, Marie Claire, Playboy, and elsewhere.