- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her 3 Years Ago
- What are BitTorrent downloads and how do they work? 3 Years Ago
- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ Today 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Today 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Today 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Today 9:00 AM
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play Today 8:48 AM
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Today 8:00 AM
- The 5 best free torrent clients you can download in 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action Today 7:49 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. 49ers in NFL preseason action Today 7:36 AM
- How to live stream Bellator 225: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov Today 7:30 AM
- Alice Wetterlund draws insight from the last decade in ‘My Mama Is a Human and So Am I’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream the Cowboys vs. Texans NFL preseason showdown Today 7:00 AM
- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans Today 6:00 AM
The latest full-length trailer looks even more awesome than the last, with a great soundtrack and plenty of screentime for Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn. Warner Bros. has clearly figured out that she’s the true star of the movie.
After the first trailer introduced Suicide Squad‘s extensive cast of DC Comics villains, this one focuses more on style, from the Joker’s costumes to the prickly banter between members of the Squad. It’s kind of jarring to see a teaser for Batman v Superman at the end, because Suicide Squad simply looks a hell of a lot more fun—not to mention more visually interesting—by comparison.
We’re loving Harley Quinn’s candy-colored cocktail in the bar scene, by the way. Does anyone have a recipe?
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor