- The atonement of an alt-right troll 5 Years Ago
- #StopTheBans protests draw thousands across the country in support of abortion rights 5 Years Ago
- North Korea is using Trump’s low IQ attack on Joe Biden Today 9:14 AM
- How to watch ‘Kidding’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- What’s the deal with Bran Stark at the end of ‘Game of Thrones’? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch TruTV online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
- Partnered Twitch streamer temporarily banned for airing troll’s racist message Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Reddit theory says fans are wrong about who won ‘Game of Thrones’ Tuesday 6:52 PM
- Elon Musk hires ‘absolute unit’ sheep meme creator to be Tesla’s social media manager Tuesday 6:12 PM
- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Tuesday 4:05 PM
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations Tuesday 3:26 PM
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) Tuesday 3:26 PM
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Tuesday 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Tuesday 2:41 PM
Become a Studio Ghibli character with this new line of costume hoodies
Fangirls deserve to be comfy.
The worlds created by Studio Ghibli are so beautiful it’s hard to resist the desire to completely immerse yourself in their colorful environments. Now thanks to Etsy, there’s a fashionable and comfy way to feel like a part of some classic Ghibli films.
Rarity’s Boutique released a line of costume hoodies this week inspired by Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro, and Princess Mononoke. There are three hoodies and one kigurumi, or costume onesie. The Totoro kigurumi, Princess Mononoke San hoodie, and Totoro hoodie let you to look like the character when you wear them while the Spirited Away Haku hoodie has the character designed on it.
Each is made by Minneapolis-based creator Lisa Lou who uses anti-pill fleece and handmade appliques and details. The quality means these don’t come cheap with hoodies costing $200 and the kigurumi $230, but they’re certainly unique!
Check out the whole Studio Ghibli-inspired line below.
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.