- Conservatives feel vindicated by new developments in Jussie Smollett case 3 Years Ago
- Don Cheadle made important fashion choices on ‘SNL’ Today 9:47 AM
- Why the Twitter left loves to dunk on Max Boot Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver’ online for free Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 Daytona 500 for free Today 5:50 AM
- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Larry Charles’ Dangerous World of Comedy’ finds the balance between tragedy and comedy Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Michael ‘Venom’ Page vs. Paul Daley for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the NBA Dunk Contest 2019 online for free Saturday 6:50 AM
Here’s a ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ supertrailer with all the footage we have
Did you like that one clip? It’s here. And that other one? Yep, that’s in here too.
We’ve got two more months to obsess over Star Wars: The Force Awakens, with the hype heightened significantly after the release of the final trailer and record-breaking ticket sales. But now it’s even easier than ever to enjoy all of the teaser footage in one place.
ScreenSlam’s Shawn Cauthen collected every piece of The Force Awakens footage we’ve seen and edited it together to make one giant trailer. (It still lasts less than four minutes.)
Because the two teasers only showed us tiny snippets of footage, Cauthen’s “supercut,” if it can be called that, is almost like watching the final trailer again with an occasional change in music and tone.
We think BB-8 would probably approve.
If you liked the music from the new trailer, someone removed the dialog from the clip and left only the music, proving that you don’t need to hear any words to be excited about this movie.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.