- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games Thursday 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Thursday 12:20 PM
- Reddit mods restore Tiananmen Square image after censorship claims Thursday 12:18 PM
We’re still months away from the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, but we already know who the film’s breakout star is: the little rolling droid BB-8. If you want to express your love for the newest addition to the franchise’s droid family with geek fashion, you don’t have wait any longer.
Online fashion retailer Gold Bubble Clothing has released a cute dress for Star Wars Day that displays BB-8’s already-iconic look. The A-line dress, called “The Mechanic” in reference to BB-8’s role assisting scavenger Rey (Daisy Ridley), went on sale Monday and will only be available through Friday, May 8. It won’t be cheap for you to add this dress to your Star Wars wardrobe, though. “The Mechanic” is selling for $79.
Still if you want a unique BB-8 dress, you’ll want to grab this one while you can.
Photo via Gold Bubble Clothing/Facebook | Remix by Max Fleishman
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.