- The ultimate cord-cutting guide for bilingual families Today 5:00 AM
- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
- Taylor Swift accused of copying Beyoncé—again Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Everything you need to know about Libra, Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Tuesday 4:45 PM
- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons Tuesday 4:32 PM
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck Tuesday 3:58 PM
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Tuesday 3:33 PM
- TikTok users explore identity with Lin Manuel Miranda-inspired meme Tuesday 3:24 PM
- TikTok apology video inspires new duet meme Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Man sues brewery after identifying as female to get beer discount Tuesday 2:31 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in July 2019 Tuesday 2:22 PM
- This biotech company’s logo is almost straight out of Resident Evil Tuesday 1:26 PM
- Trump says mass deportations to start next week Tuesday 12:28 PM
‘The Force Awakens’ droid hero BB-8 already has its own ‘Star Wars’ dress
This is the droid dress you’re looking for!
We’re still months away from the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, but we already know who the film’s breakout star is: the little rolling droid BB-8. If you want to express your love for the newest addition to the franchise’s droid family with geek fashion, you don’t have wait any longer.
Online fashion retailer Gold Bubble Clothing has released a cute dress for Star Wars Day that displays BB-8’s already-iconic look. The A-line dress, called “The Mechanic” in reference to BB-8’s role assisting scavenger Rey (Daisy Ridley), went on sale Monday and will only be available through Friday, May 8. It won’t be cheap for you to add this dress to your Star Wars wardrobe, though. “The Mechanic” is selling for $79.
Still if you want a unique BB-8 dress, you’ll want to grab this one while you can.
Photo via Gold Bubble Clothing/Facebook | Remix by Max Fleishman
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.