- How to make calls on Google Home 4 Years Ago
- We now probably know the final runtime for ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Monday 11:06 PM
- Cardi B says she drugged, robbed men in her past on Instagram Live Monday 8:03 PM
- Twitter thread roasts bathtub tray ads for women Monday 7:21 PM
- Nintendo set to release two new models of the Switch—possibly in 2019 Monday 6:45 PM
- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok challenge Monday 5:30 PM
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Monday 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Monday 3:45 PM
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Monday 3:02 PM
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Monday 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Monday 1:54 PM
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Monday 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Monday 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Monday 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Monday 12:14 PM
BB-8 crop top and leggings are perfect for the droid-loving ‘Star Wars’ fan in your life
The Internet can’t get enough of BB-8.
Star Wars fans have only seen the new ball droid BB-8 briefly in trailers for The Force Awakens, but the little droid has already won over their hearts and inspired numerous fashion companies with his orange-and-white design.
The leggings and top are simply titled “orange robot,” but there’s no mistaking the familiar look of BB-8. The items come in sizes XS to XXL, with the leggings selling for $80 and the crop top for $39.
While you could splurge and buy both pieces for the entire outfit, what’s nice about the designs is that either one will still be recognizable to Star Wars fans if you wear it without the other.
These are just the latest Star Wars inspired items from Poprageous. They offer other unique fandom-centric items, too, like the interesting battle-damaged stormtrooper-armor crop top and leggings seen below.
You can see some more of Poprageous’ Star Wars apparel below. Check out their website to see their other pop-culture-inspired clothing.
Photo via Poprageous/Facebook | Remix by Fernando Alfonso III
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.