- Review: Pete Davidson crashes and burns in Netflix stand-up special ‘Alive From New York’ 5 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘I Am Not Okay With This’ is a thrill-chasing slow burn that combines the platform’s greatest hits 5 Years Ago
- Review: ‘The Last Thing He Wanted’ is ambitious but disconnected Today 6:00 AM
- Tom Steyer calls for reparations Tuesday 9:05 PM
- Etika mural added as official PokéStop in Pokémon Go Tuesday 8:35 PM
- Debate devolves into candidates shouting ‘math’ at each other Tuesday 8:19 PM
- Bloomberg rolls his eyes when challenged over sexist comments Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Bloomberg almost accidentally claims he ‘bought’ Congress Tuesday 8:03 PM
- ‘Dick Pound’ and ‘Bisexual Men Exist’ trend together–Twitter goes wild Tuesday 7:54 PM
- James Charles receives backlash over ‘racist’ imitation of Latinx TikTok character, Rosa Tuesday 7:06 PM
- Video shows people harassing elderly Asian man while he collects cans Tuesday 6:23 PM
- Bob Iger steps down as Disney CEO, prompting conspiracy theories Tuesday 5:53 PM
- Bhad Bhabie threatens to kill Skai Jackson amid feud involving their moms Tuesday 4:51 PM
- Body camera shows officer boasting about arresting a 6-year-old Tuesday 3:58 PM
- Singer Duffy opens up about the rape, captivity that led her to stop singing Tuesday 3:51 PM
The original voice of Yoda is back in this amazing ‘Star Wars Rebels’ clip
If feels so good to hear Frank Oz again.
Disney XD’s Star Wars Rebels returns from mid-season break on Jan. 5 with the disembodied voice of a certain beloved green Jedi master making a cameo. The return of Frank Oz as Yoda to the Star Wars universe was exciting news, but now we have our first look at how Yoda will debut on the animated series—and even more excited will you be, after watching it.
IGN revealed an exclusive clip Monday from the upcoming episode “Path of the Jedi.” The video shows rebel Jedi Kanan being contacted by Yoda for the first time. As we’d expect Kanan is shocked to hear from the Jedi master, though it seems like Yoda reaches out just in time to dispense some much-needed wisdom. How much more of a role the Yoda will play in the episode remains to be seen, but for now we can at least enjoy his surprising return in the below clip!
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.