- Lyft received a whopping 7 sexual assault lawsuits in a day Wednesday 10:00 PM
- High school reopens investigation into Nazi salute video after other racist videos emerge Wednesday 7:14 PM
- Facebook content moderators continue to suffer from brutal working conditions Wednesday 5:58 PM
- #RIPReese: Man bullied for relationship with trans woman dies by suicide Wednesday 4:46 PM
- Redaction error reveals ICE is paying Palantir $49 million Wednesday 4:25 PM
- People are using social media to raise awareness about the Amazon fires Wednesday 4:24 PM
- How to watch ‘Detective Pikachu’ right now Wednesday 3:56 PM
- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels Wednesday 3:44 PM
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU Wednesday 2:51 PM
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 Wednesday 2:47 PM
- ‘Beyoncé’s Assistant for a Day’ creator is releasing more games on storytelling app Yarn Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Why does everyone keep falling for that Instagram and Facebook hoax? Wednesday 1:46 PM
- A bunch of celebrities fell for that viral Instagram hoax Wednesday 1:17 PM
- Former Die Antwoord crew member says video shows ‘homophobic attack’ Wednesday 1:13 PM
- How to stream all the MLS Rivalry Week matches Wednesday 1:13 PM
The original voice of Yoda is back in this amazing ‘Star Wars Rebels’ clip
If feels so good to hear Frank Oz again.
Disney XD’s Star Wars Rebels returns from mid-season break on Jan. 5 with the disembodied voice of a certain beloved green Jedi master making a cameo. The return of Frank Oz as Yoda to the Star Wars universe was exciting news, but now we have our first look at how Yoda will debut on the animated series—and even more excited will you be, after watching it.
IGN revealed an exclusive clip Monday from the upcoming episode “Path of the Jedi.” The video shows rebel Jedi Kanan being contacted by Yoda for the first time. As we’d expect Kanan is shocked to hear from the Jedi master, though it seems like Yoda reaches out just in time to dispense some much-needed wisdom. How much more of a role the Yoda will play in the episode remains to be seen, but for now we can at least enjoy his surprising return in the below clip!
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.