- Apple warns coronavirus expected to cause iPhone ‘supply shortages’ Monday 7:59 PM
- Will ‘The Bachelor’ end without an engagement? Monday 7:44 PM
- This ‘Little Women’ scene just became a meme Monday 7:03 PM
- Playable version of Blizzard’s ‘StarCraft: Ghost’ leaks online nearly 15 years after cancelation Monday 6:31 PM
- This Twitter extension can block unsolicited nudes from your inbox Monday 6:01 PM
- Jeffree Star wears cornrows after being accused of cultural appropriation Monday 4:49 PM
- Jeff Bezos says he’ll commit $10 billion to combat climate change Monday 4:18 PM
- A TikTok user went on a mission to turn his urine blue by chugging food coloring Monday 3:55 PM
- YouTuber’s vacation in ‘Bali’ was actually staged at Ikea Monday 3:14 PM
- Video shows liquor store manager calling employee ‘f*cking worthless’ Monday 1:16 PM
- Instagram influencer scams followers out of $1.5 million Monday 12:22 PM
- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? Monday 10:43 AM
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee Monday 10:40 AM
- Tweets from Sanders supporters are terrifying the establishment Monday 10:15 AM
- Zuckerberg says he supports 1 bill in Congress that would regulate Facebook Monday 10:11 AM
Here’s a look at season 2 of ‘Star Wars Rebels’
The second season will feature new challenges.
Star Wars Celebration has brought a wealth of gifts for fans of the saga. On Saturday, Lucasfilm released the latest trailer for season 2 of Star Wars Rebels during a panel with executive producers and the cast. Familiar old friends and foes make appearances, and a small clip of a momentous duel between the iconic Darth Vader and lightsiders Kanan and Ezra wowed the audience.
The big question was if fan favorite Ahsoka Tano would be appearing in the series (the answer is yes, by the way). Building on the success of the first season and showcasing an even greater struggle within the birth of the Rebel Alliance, executive producer Dave Filoni and crew face mounting pressures to ensure the show remains engaging across all demographics. Maintaining the ethos of the original films and having them resonate tonally and visually to a new audience is the highest priority for the showrunners.
During a press conference following the trailer, it was revealed that James Earl Jones would continue voicing Darth Vader in season 2. Additional character background will be revealed throughout the season, including information on Ezra’s parents. According to Simon Kinberg, executive producer for Rebels, the second season will feature new challenges for the familial unit.
Screengrab via Star Wars/Twitter