- ‘Watchmen’ episode 5: Looking Glass just became one of the most compelling characters Sunday 9:05 PM
- Man allegedly kills girlfriend, then pretends to be her on Facebook Sunday 4:29 PM
- Trevor Lawrence met TikTok teen who looks just like him Sunday 3:48 PM
- Trump’s hospital visit spawns conspiracy theories Sunday 2:49 PM
- ‘SNL’ skit combines Harry Styles, the Popeyes chicken sandwich, and Disney+ Sunday 2:02 PM
- Doctored photo of GOP congresswoman flipping the bird fools critics Sunday 1:05 PM
- Internet scammers taking advantage of Narwhal the ‘unicorn’ rescue puppy Sunday 12:19 PM
- Sunday Night Football: How to stream Bears vs. Rams live Sunday 12:00 PM
- CupcakKe’s month-long ‘water fast’ has fans concerned Sunday 11:24 AM
- Will.i.am claims ‘racist’ flight attendant called police on him Sunday 10:28 AM
- How does Disney+ compare to Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, and Apple TV+? Sunday 9:35 AM
- How to stream Patriots vs. Eagles live Sunday 9:30 AM
- Girl turns herself into ‘pleading face’ emoji Sunday 9:27 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Lions live Sunday 9:00 AM
- Chaotic good, true neutral: The 2020 Democrat alignment chart Sunday 6:30 AM
The latest trailer for The Mandalorian, the upcoming live-action Star Wars TV show debuting on Disney+, is here, and it’s giving us an even bigger look at the complicated and dangerous world of bounty hunting.
We’ve already seen a lot of the footage—and even heard some of the dialogue from Werner Herzog’s former Imperial officer—in the trailer that debuted at D23 back in August. Herzog’s monologue assessing the Mandalorian’s skills, paired with seeing those in action, tie it more together.
But the final trailer is also expanding the world beyond an Imperial officer’s office. The lawlessness of the Mandalorian’s world takes us deep into a backwater planet and out to the stars, shows several of the characters starting to team up, a different side to a very stoic bounty hunter, and his first line of dialogue.
“Yeah?” he says when told that everyone will be waiting for him. “Good.”
The Mandalorian premieres on Nov. 12.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.