- Barstool Sports deletes anti-union tweets, blog post in settlement 3 Months Ago
- The ‘can have … as a treat’ meme has come full circle 3 Months Ago
- Joe Rogan says he’s voting for Bernie Sanders Today 2:54 PM
- Woman spots mole in man’s TikTok video, saves him from cancer Today 2:17 PM
- ‘You’ star confirms his character is queer and ‘never will be’ straight Today 1:08 PM
- This Twitch streamer pooped his pants during a broadcast Today 12:17 PM
- Apple’s iCloud encryption plan halted amid FBI pressure, report Today 10:57 AM
- Glenn Greenwald charged with cybercrimes in Brazil Today 10:48 AM
- BadBunny rips her fans for not sending her enough money Today 10:06 AM
- White rapper punched in the face for saying the N-word during battle Today 9:21 AM
- Hillary Clinton blasts Bernie Sanders, says ‘nobody likes him’ Today 8:57 AM
- Someone found Harry Styles’ doppelganger—and TikTok is obsessed Today 8:08 AM
- Patrick Stewart has spoken to Kevin Feige about playing Professor X again Today 7:16 AM
- ‘Shrill’ season 2 expands its world and point of view Today 7:00 AM
- Trans/Sex: Let trans art be messy, weird, and uncomfortable Today 6:00 AM
The latest trailer for The Mandalorian, the upcoming live-action Star Wars TV show debuting on Disney+, is here, and it’s giving us an even bigger look at the complicated and dangerous world of bounty hunting.
We’ve already seen a lot of the footage—and even heard some of the dialogue from Werner Herzog’s former Imperial officer—in the trailer that debuted at D23 back in August. Herzog’s monologue assessing the Mandalorian’s skills, paired with seeing those in action, tie it more together.
But the final trailer is also expanding the world beyond an Imperial officer’s office. The lawlessness of the Mandalorian’s world takes us deep into a backwater planet and out to the stars, shows several of the characters starting to team up, a different side to a very stoic bounty hunter, and his first line of dialogue.
“Yeah?” he says when told that everyone will be waiting for him. “Good.”
The Mandalorian premieres on Nov. 12.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.