- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids 2 Years Ago
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Today 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Today 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Today 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Today 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Today 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Today 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Today 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets ‘canceled’ over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
Satiate your Star Wars thirst with this ‘Last Jedi’ behind-the-scenes video
The Last Jedi will hit movie screens on Dec. 15. For those who are craving the eighth installment of the Star Wars series and can’t wait another moment to satiate their Jedi thirst, the filmmakers have a treat for you.
On Saturday, this behind-the-scenes video appeared on YouTube, and it features quick interviews with Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, and Mark Hamill (it also briefly shows Carrie Fisher playing Princess Leia for the final time).
For those who, as of this writing, have to wait another six months to watch the film, the video is hopefully a temporary cure that will make the waiting a little less painful. Particularly when Ridley says, “Some of the stuff that happens, people are going to be like, ‘Oh my God.’”
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.