- ‘Rey who?’ is the funniest meme to emerge from ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ 3 Years Ago
- AI beat the CDC to the punch on coronavirus warnings 3 Years Ago
- What exactly is a ‘large boulder the size of a small boulder’? 3 Years Ago
- Mom of ‘Success Kid’ says Steve King can’t use her son’s meme for ‘repulsive’ campaign Today 2:00 PM
- Jake Paul can’t escape Logan Paul’s shadow—even if that loyalty has hurt his career Today 1:13 PM
- Kobe Bryant’s Oscar-winning ‘Dear Basketball’ is now available to stream for free (updated) Today 12:21 PM
- ‘Joker’ ad compares Todd Phillips to Gandhi Today 12:10 PM
- Mom learned about her special needs son’s abuse by seeing TikTok video Today 11:21 AM
- Influencer gets revenge on her male trolls with Instagram account Today 10:32 AM
- Conservatives are frothing over a Ukraine joke told on CNN Today 10:26 AM
- Dua Lipa isn’t canceled—but her fans are defending her in #DuaLipaIsOverParty like she is Today 9:21 AM
- These YouTube videos claim to show the Kobe Bryant helicopter crash (they don’t) Today 9:08 AM
- More than 40 colleges say they won’t use facial recognition on campus Today 8:32 AM
- LeBron’s Instagram tribute to Kobe is devastating Today 7:56 AM
- ‘Rise of Empires: Ottoman’ is ‘Game of Thrones’ for history buffs Today 7:00 AM
The ways of the Force are even more impressive in 8-bit.
Nearly a month after the release of the first trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi, JoBlo has transformed it into a glorious and compelling 8-bit video game. Both the visuals and the music are pixelated to give it that old-school feel, and although not all of the shots line up exactly, they still offer what might end up being the wider shot.
We already have Star Wars video games for the latest systems, but we wouldn’t say no to a throwback version.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.