- Daniel Caesar dons cape for whiteness—and gets canceled Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Triton is a new malware ‘deliberately’ designed to put lives at risk Wednesday 3:23 PM
- ‘Into the Dark: I’m Just F*cking with You’ is one of the series’ best Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Trump’s latest prop, a map of ISIS, gets memed Wednesday 12:54 PM
- HBO sends fans on a global scavenger hunt for 6 Iron Thrones Wednesday 11:51 AM
- The Awkward Family Photos game is Cards Against Humanity for meme lovers Wednesday 11:50 AM
- London firefighters’ organization accuses ‘Peppa Pig’ of sexism Wednesday 11:41 AM
- YouTuber accused of abusing her children to make kid-friendly content Wednesday 11:20 AM
- Ari Fleischer’s Iraq War tweet isn’t going over well Wednesday 10:54 AM
- Cop arrested for recording man’s genitals, forcing mentally ill man to twerk Wednesday 10:37 AM
- MoviePass rebrands its unlimited plan, again Wednesday 10:37 AM
- Former Alaska senator launches meme-filled 2020 primary campaign Wednesday 10:17 AM
- The Shane Dawson cat controversy has resulted in these sex memes Wednesday 10:06 AM
- Sarah Sanders mocks CNN reporter with ‘dear diary’ tweet Wednesday 9:03 AM
- Know what you’re signing up for thanks to these dating site reviews Wednesday 8:58 AM
The droid will be ready to eat in no time.
BB-8, the breakout star of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, has already been part of plenty of merchandise (some that hasn’t been created yet), but this BB-8 cake-pop recipe just might inspire the budding chefs in all of us after our latest trip to the movie theater.
Rosanna Pansino, the host of the geek-based cooking show Nerdy Nummies, has her own BB-8 on hand as she modifies her orange pound-cake recipe to create BB-8 cake pops. The lovable little droid is quite useless as a baking assistant, but the recipe is fairly easy for potential bakers to recreate. After baking the pound cake, it’s a matter of breaking it apart, mixing it in frosting, and creating that ball shape to decorate.
And soon enough, you’ll be surrounded by mini-cake droids.
Never has something looked so cute and irresistable.
Screengrab via Rosanna Pansino/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.