- Gynecologist explains why garlic shouldn’t go in vaginas Wednesday 7:08 PM
- People on Twitter are posting the 5 weirdest jobs they’ve had for this meme Wednesday 6:48 PM
- Mortal Kombat 11’s Jax ends slavery—and gamers are pissed Wednesday 5:46 PM
- GPS app gave hacker ability to remotely shut off car engines Wednesday 3:58 PM
- Scott Walker wore jeans for sexual assault awareness, and Twitter is reminding him of his misogynist past Wednesday 3:24 PM
- Hacked Lime scooters make sexual comments to riders Wednesday 3:03 PM
- ‘Bonding’ squanders its potential with weak jokes and limp structure Wednesday 2:49 PM
- The safest place for ‘Game of Thrones’ memes is in the crypts Wednesday 2:23 PM
- Report: Fortnite developer Epic Games is working employees into the ground Wednesday 1:57 PM
- Damian Lillard’s game-winning 3-pointer inspired a plethora of memes Wednesday 12:17 PM
- Gamers are blaming socialism for making the women in Mortal Kombat ‘ugly’ Wednesday 11:36 AM
- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes Wednesday 11:25 AM
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website Wednesday 11:13 AM
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario Wednesday 10:52 AM
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it Wednesday 10:43 AM
Chocolate Chewbacca is the most delicious and loyal ‘Star Wars’ treat
Trust your stomach and let the chocolate Wookiee win.
Have you always wanted a trusty best friend like Chewbacca at your side? Now you can make your very own Wookiee companion with the help of YouTube channel How To Cook That. Just don’t leave him in the sun—this Chewie might melt.
In the video below, How To Cook That host Ann Reardon walks you through the steps of creating the Millennium Falcon copilot out of chocolate. All you need are some chocolate bars, a chocolate ball, fondant, and extra chocolate for the fur. Reardon lists the ingredients on her website and offers a helpful sizing template for Star Wars bakers to follow.
Reardon’s creation looks quite impressive and detailed for a chocolate Chewbacca. While the recipe requires a bit of work and you might worry about your skills creating Wookiee fur out of chocolate, the end result looks too awesome not to at least attempt.
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.