- PewDiePie wants Bernie Sanders to host meme review 4 Years Ago
- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids 4 Years Ago
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Today 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Today 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Today 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
Director Eric Demeusy created this simple but brilliant Boba Fett film trailer using a combination of original footage and audio from Return of the Jedi. It calls back to the opening desert scene in the first Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer, and it gives a plausibly good look at what a Boba Fett spinoff film might actually look like.
It’s good that Boba Fett is one of the most popular Star Wars cosplay options, because the attention to detail on his armor adds an extra layer of realism to fan films like this one.
Whatever a Boba Fett spinoff ends up focusing on, this fan-made trailer has us eager to see it.
Screengrab via Eric Demeusy/Vimeo
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor