- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos Sunday 4:23 PM
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Sunday 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Sunday 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Sunday 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Sunday 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Sunday 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
Channel your inner Chihiro with this new ‘Spirited Away’ line at Hot Topic
The soot sprite charm is adorable!
To celebrate the anniversary, fans are getting two amazing treats. First, Spirited Away will be back in theaters for a limited release on Dec. 4-5 (you can check here to buy tickets for showtimes in your area). And second, you can fill your closet with a new line of Spirited Away–inspired clothing from Hot Topic.
The line includes T-shirts for both men and women, but ladies looking for something a little more interesting won’t be disappointed. A green and white Chihiro dress comes in sizes from XS to 3X and is on sale for just $28-31. There’s also a lovely plus-size kimono-style top ($33), a cozy No Face sweater ($36-39) and an adorable soot sprite charm for your keys or purse ($7). You can see some highlights from the collection below. The full line up is at hottopic.com.
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.