- What does ‘uwu’ mean? 3 Years Ago
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) 3 Years Ago
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Saturday 5:30 AM
Check out new dresses inspired by Black Widow, Wonder Woman, and Spider-Gwen
Can you guess which one is our favorite?
While the Black Widow-inspired dress does double duty as casual cosplay and cute semi-formal wear, the Wonder Woman tunic dress is a little more literal, with a bold and unmistakeable styling. But, as far as we’re concerned, these outfits are just the warm-up acts for our favorite dress in the lineup, inspired by Spider-Gwen.
The black, white, and pink ensemble has a mother-effin’ hoodie and side pockets. The design has a classy, put together look you could pull off pretty much anywhere, while the hoodie elements scream cozy comfort. Rarely do we stumble across a dress that offers the best of both worlds.
The Spider-Gwen and Wonder Woman dresses both cost $175 and are now available for pre-order to ship Dec. 12 (hint, hint, holiday shoppers). The Black Widow dress costs $150, and is also available to pre-order for a Dec. 12 ship date. All of the dresses are made in small runs in the U.S.
Check out photos of the trio of outfits below.
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.