- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free 5 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Today 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Saturday 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Saturday 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Saturday 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Late Night’ is a disappointing, tepid comedy Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Love It or List It’ for free Saturday 7:00 AM
Hipster Ariel stages the ultimate ‘Little Mermaid’ wedding, and it’s gorgeous
You may now kiss the girl.
YouTube celebrity Traci Hines is better known to all as the hipster mermaid. With her trademark red hair and warbling voice, she’s popped up around the web as “the hipster mermaid.”
Now, she’s teamed up with a small army of designers, vendors, and photographers to produce the ultimate Little Mermaid photoshoot, featuring a fantasy wedding with Hines as Ariel and fellow YouTuber Leo Camacho as Prince Eric.
The epic wedding photoshoot, which can be seen at Popsugar in all its maritime spectacle, involved more than 20 different vendors and six fellow YouTubers as Ariel’s sisters-turned-bridesmaids. Naturally, it took place on the beach, complete with delicious edible seashells. The photoshoot, done by Mark Brooke Photography, is dreamy enough to woo Disney fans and cynics alike. I mean seriously, just look at that cake.
You can see all 101 photos from the epic shoot over at Popsugar.
Photos by Mark Brooke Photography and Mathieu Photo via Popsugar
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.