- The man who sold shares of himself on the internet 5 Years Ago
- The rise of the conservative ‘mancast’ in a world of changing masculinity Today 6:00 AM
- Amazon’s ‘Troop Zero’ gives the underdog movie a stylized re-do Today 4:20 AM
- No, the first words of Trump’s tweets don’t match up to lyrics of ‘Break My Stride’ Sunday 10:28 PM
- White woman demanding strangers ‘repent’ for Christ sparks conversation on mental illness and racism Sunday 9:27 PM
- Amtrak employee asked a NAACP lawyer to move from her train seat Sunday 7:54 PM
- Billie Eilish fans riot after being referred to as ‘Avocados’ Sunday 4:37 PM
- Beyhive coming for Sainsbury’s supermarket over Ivy Park shade Sunday 3:17 PM
- Antique store blasted for selling ‘white only’ signs Sunday 1:45 PM
- DaBaby explains altercation with hotel employee after video goes viral Sunday 12:32 PM
- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders Sunday 10:31 AM
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? Sunday 10:00 AM
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge Sunday 9:46 AM
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
OK, so we can hopefully agree that casting Sophie Turner was the best decision the X-Men: Apocalypse producers could have made. But what will she look like as Jean Grey?
The actress is best known as the red-haired Sansa Stark from Game of Thrones, although in reality she’s a natural blonde. It’s not a huge leap to imagine her with Jean Grey’s darker hair, so fanartist Bosslogic has tweeted some nifty photo edits to illustrate what she might look like in the movie.
Director Bryan Singer announced the new generation of X-Men last week, with Sophie Turner as a young, 1980s-era Jean Grey, Tye Sheridan as Cyclops, and Alexandra Shipp as Storm. Bosslogic also shared his idea of what the other new X-Men actors would look like in their roles, including Tye Sheridan taking a somewhat anachronistic selfie in Cyclops’ visor.
X-Men: Apocalypse hasn’t even started filming yet, so it will be a while before we see what these characters really look like. In the meantime, you might as well follow Bosslogic on Twitter, because there are many more superhero concept designs where these came from.
Photo via Bosslogic/Twitter
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor