- If you love long-winded, hashtag-heavy Instagram captions, these apps can help 5 Years Ago
- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons 5 Years Ago
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Today 12:55 PM
- NRA calls Beto O’Rourke ‘AR-15 salesman of the month’ in wake of buyback proposal Today 12:03 PM
- After 23 deaths, Sean Bean is tired of getting killed on-screen Today 11:48 AM
- Stephen Miller has a girlfriend—and people are stunned Today 11:35 AM
- Mickey Rourke says Robert De Niro iced him out of ‘The Irishman’ Today 11:07 AM
- Conservative men are melting down over Elizabeth Warren’s speech Today 10:40 AM
- People are calling rapper Tekashi 69 a ‘snitch’ for outing gang members Today 10:16 AM
- Greta Thunberg tells Congress to ‘listen to the scientists’ about climate crisis Today 9:55 AM
- Maybe we should start taking Tom DeLonge seriously about UFOs Today 9:11 AM
- Get ready to argue about the alternate-history politics of HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ Today 8:53 AM
- Third instance of Justin Trudeau wearing racist makeup emerges after he apologized for first 2 Today 8:45 AM
- 6 must-watch college football games to stream this weekend Today 8:12 AM
OK, so we can hopefully agree that casting Sophie Turner was the best decision the X-Men: Apocalypse producers could have made. But what will she look like as Jean Grey?
The actress is best known as the red-haired Sansa Stark from Game of Thrones, although in reality she’s a natural blonde. It’s not a huge leap to imagine her with Jean Grey’s darker hair, so fanartist Bosslogic has tweeted some nifty photo edits to illustrate what she might look like in the movie.
Director Bryan Singer announced the new generation of X-Men last week, with Sophie Turner as a young, 1980s-era Jean Grey, Tye Sheridan as Cyclops, and Alexandra Shipp as Storm. Bosslogic also shared his idea of what the other new X-Men actors would look like in their roles, including Tye Sheridan taking a somewhat anachronistic selfie in Cyclops’ visor.
X-Men: Apocalypse hasn’t even started filming yet, so it will be a while before we see what these characters really look like. In the meantime, you might as well follow Bosslogic on Twitter, because there are many more superhero concept designs where these came from.
Photo via Bosslogic/Twitter
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor