- Polar Peak in Fortnite is cracking, and players think a dragon may be beneath the ice 4 Years Ago
- ‘Rise of Skywalker’ first look reveals mysterious new characters 4 Years Ago
- Meet the anti-choice, pro-NRA Trump supporter challenging Rep. Justin Amash 4 Years Ago
- Moby attempts to prove he dated Natalie Portman with a shirtless photo 4 Years Ago
- After feuding with James Charles, Tati Westbrook angers the YouTube community Today 11:06 AM
- Does Keri Russell’s ‘Rise of Skywalker’ character have an offensive name in Spanish? Today 10:59 AM
- It’s not clear if Ralph Northam is in racist yearbook photo, investigators say Today 10:48 AM
- The atonement of an alt-right troll Today 9:25 AM
- #StopTheBans protests draw thousands across the country in support of abortion rights Today 9:24 AM
- North Korea is using Trump’s low IQ attack on Joe Biden Today 9:14 AM
- How to watch ‘Kidding’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- What’s the deal with Bran Stark at the end of ‘Game of Thrones’? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch TruTV online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
- Partnered Twitch streamer temporarily banned for airing troll’s racist message Tuesday 8:45 PM
The Arcane Kids have put together four Sonic minigames, and each is absolutely absurd.
Sonic Dreams Collection is a collection of minigames made by the Arcane Kids, an IGF nominated studio that brought the world Bubsy 3D and Room of 1000 Snakes.
Arcane Kids posits Sonic Dreams Collection as four playable prototypes found on a Sega Dreamcast developer kit bought on eBay. In an act of defiance toward Sega for not releasing these gems, the Arcane Kids have exposed the games to the public.
The collection includes four games. Make My Sonic is exactly what it sounds like. You are in a character editor and can create your vision of Sonic the Hedgehog. Of course, once you start pulling limbs, things get wacky. The second game is Eggman Origin which takes your bastardized version of Sonic and essentially throws him into purgatory.
Sonic Movie Maker and My Roommate Sonic are by far the best. Both are absurdly weird, mildly sexual, and nightmare inducing. We won’t spoil anything for you, but highly suggest you experience it yourself. It would also be best to avoid looking up videos on YouTube.
The biggest question is why? Why would the Arcane Kids make this frankenstein monstrosity of a rabid Sonic fan’s worst nightmare? Considering the studio’s website looks like something Homer Simpson would create, Sonic Dreams Collection was most probably made for, as many on 4chan would say, teh lulz.
Photo via Imad Khan
Imad Khan is a gaming and esports reporter. His work has been featured on Digital Trends and ESPN.