- Trump quotes conspiracy theorist saying he’s the ‘second coming of God’ 4 Years Ago
- Parkland teens announce massive gun reform proposal 4 Years Ago
- Here’s how you can get a free palm reading online 4 Years Ago
- ‘The Matrix 4’ is happening with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss Today 7:17 AM
- Fantasy football 2019: Your team-by-team NFC preview Today 7:00 AM
- The 10 best science podcasts to teach you about our world Today 6:00 AM
- How to make sure you have access to every Instagram filter Today 6:00 AM
- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
On eve of final Smash Bros. Direct, fans make terrible predictions
Dec. 15 will mark the final Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Direct. It will most certainly mean a new character will be announced, along with some minor tweaks and feature updates before Nintendo officially moves away from the game.
Cue the fake leaks and doctored screenshots all touting some sort of leak. This includes a convincing video trying to dupe fans into believing the final character will be Ravio, from The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.
But most online lack the talent to pull off such a convincing leak. They’ve resorted to bad jokes and digital alterations.
There’s a reason people are throwing around absurd character predictions for Smash. Nintendo actually polled fans earlier this year asking which characters they would like to see. Suggestions were not limited to Nintendo properties.
Considering Cloud from Final Fantasy VII was recently confirmed for Smash, anything is possible. Even Hank Hill.
Imad Khan is a gaming and esports reporter. His work has been featured on Digital Trends and ESPN.