- QAnon-touting congressman sneaks ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ into tweets Wednesday 7:12 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez met a famous drag queen–and the right melted down Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Woman says Lyft driver tried to kidnap her Wednesday 5:18 PM
- Debunking the right-wing conspiracy theories from today’s impeachment hearing Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Maroon 5 approves of the latest TikTok trend Wednesday 3:54 PM
- ‘One month left in the decade’ meme wants to know what you’ve accomplished Wednesday 3:53 PM
- Facebook Pay is the latest way to send your friends money Wednesday 3:31 PM
- Diving into ‘The Mandalorian’s first big shocker Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Disney+ will allow password sharing—to an extent Wednesday 1:12 PM
- Black server says manager refused to discipline coworkers who sent racist receipt Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Who is Jonah Hauer-King, Disney’s new Prince Eric? Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Cut Katherine Langford ‘Avengers: Endgame’ scene lands on Disney+ Wednesday 12:22 PM
- Planned Parenthood app to show abortion-seeking users their nearest options Wednesday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Imagineering Story’ offers touching insight into Walt Disney’s vision Wednesday 11:57 AM
- YouTube mom who was charged with child abuse dead at 48 Wednesday 11:39 AM
Pet lovers rejoice! A just-announced expansion pack, Cats & Dogs, is coming to The Sims 4 later this year.
The ability to create and customize pets in The Sims has long been one of the game’s most sought-after features. Each pet-related release from EA has done very well, and it promises that Cats & Dogs will be the best pet expansion yet.
These delightful furry additions will be coming to PC and Mac on Nov. 10. As with all of the expansion packs for The Sims, it will add entertaining new elements to the game, including the complications of pet problems like fleas and other pet illnesse,s which can be cured by a visit to the vet.
Players will also be able to embark on a veterinary career path and build their own clinic, manage their own staff, and even diagnose and cure animal ailments.
There are no horses, birds, rodents, or lizards in this pet expansion, but players should find plenty to do with their cats and dogs. The customization options in The Sims 4 allow for much more specific characteristics in your pets. Choose from a wide variety of breeds or create your own unique mutt.
Each pet will develop their own personality traits through the course of their lives. The way your sims interact with their pets will greatly influence how they grow, with options to care for, train, and play with your pets from when they are puppies and kittens through adulthood.
The expansion will also come with a brand new coastal world where you can raise your fur babies. Brindleton Bay has parks where you can play with your pets and set up obstacle courses, find strays to add to your family, and interact with other pet-loving sims.
Cats & Dogs will require the base game to function, so if you are interested in these fuzzy friends you might want to grab The Sims 4 between now and November. It’s 50 percent off online right now, but only for a limited time.
Nahila Bonfiglio reports on geek culture and gaming. Her work has also appeared on KUT's Texas Standard (Austin), KPAC-FM (San Antonio), and the Daily Texan.