- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee 5 Years Ago
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Today 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Today 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
Get a sneak peek at the new ‘Simpsons’ cosmetics line at San Diego Comic-Con
It’ll bring out the Beehive Blue in your eyes.
Get ready Simpsons fans! If you’ve been dying to get your hands on the recently announced MAC Cosmetics line being released for the show’s 25th anniversary, you’ll have one day this month to purchase it before it’s released in August.
The 10-piece collection, inspired by everyone’s favorite blue-haired mom, Marge Simpson, will be sold exclusively for one day at San Diego Comic-Con on July 26. It will be sold at MAC’s Gaslamp store located at 234 Fifth Avenue where fans can also receive a Marge makeover. The collection includes eye shadows ($44), lip glosses ($16.50), lashes ($18.50), and nail stickers ($16.50).
The sneak peek image MAC released this week shows some of the fun Simpsons’ colors the collection will feature, like blue and purple. More images revealing the nail stickers and lip glosses are also surfacing on blogs from MAC’s recent media preview. One of the most exciting photos reveals some yellow, thanks to a lip shade.
Fans on Twitter were excited by what they saw.
— Sandra (@sandraym) July 8, 2014
— Juliann Vania (@cooliann) July 8, 2014
#MACandMarge IS GOING TO BE THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY BACK TO SCHOOL PURCHASE. I don’t need another eyeshadow palette but this is going to be mine
— Amanda (@Ms_AmericanPie) July 8, 2014
— Julio Salinas (@makeupbyjulez) July 7, 2014
Marge Simpson even put out a statement on the line, saying, “They’re all so great, but I must say that Lisa’s Spikes really works well with my skin tone and of course, Beehive Blue complements my hair perfectly.”
Beehive Blue? In the words of Mr. Burns, this entire collection sounds rather “excellent.” People unable to make it to Comic-Con can get their hands on the collection online starting Aug. 28 and in stores Sept. 4.
H/T The Hollywood Reporter | Photo via Page Jeter/Rogers & Cowan
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.