- This Loki meme is the new way to play dumb 5 Years Ago
- Mark Duplass and Ray Romano transcend the typical bromance in ‘Paddleton’ Today 7:00 AM
- 15 new thrillers on Netflix you need to see Today 7:00 AM
- Indie horror movie ‘The Hole in the Ground’ is legit terrifying Today 6:40 AM
- Every Apex Legends character, ranked Today 6:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ delivers a powerfully political episode Thursday 8:30 PM
- Bowser is taking over Nintendo—and the memes make themselves Thursday 7:02 PM
- California aims to strengthen data breach notification law Thursday 5:37 PM
- Feds say college student operated drug business through gaming app Thursday 4:36 PM
- Trump is again using old videos to claim his border wall is ‘under construction’ Thursday 4:05 PM
- Laura Loomer leads fruitless right-wing march on Twitter Thursday 3:37 PM
- The eyes have it in these ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ memes Thursday 2:13 PM
- Facebook let advertisers target users interested in infamous Nazis Thursday 1:58 PM
- Dem senator promises to put net neutrality on the ‘political hot seat’ in coming months Thursday 1:28 PM
- Someone figured out that Toothless from ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ looks just like Bulbasaur Thursday 12:44 PM
Get a sneak peek at the new ‘Simpsons’ cosmetics line at San Diego Comic-Con
It’ll bring out the Beehive Blue in your eyes.
Get ready Simpsons fans! If you’ve been dying to get your hands on the recently announced MAC Cosmetics line being released for the show’s 25th anniversary, you’ll have one day this month to purchase it before it’s released in August.
The 10-piece collection, inspired by everyone’s favorite blue-haired mom, Marge Simpson, will be sold exclusively for one day at San Diego Comic-Con on July 26. It will be sold at MAC’s Gaslamp store located at 234 Fifth Avenue where fans can also receive a Marge makeover. The collection includes eye shadows ($44), lip glosses ($16.50), lashes ($18.50), and nail stickers ($16.50).
The sneak peek image MAC released this week shows some of the fun Simpsons’ colors the collection will feature, like blue and purple. More images revealing the nail stickers and lip glosses are also surfacing on blogs from MAC’s recent media preview. One of the most exciting photos reveals some yellow, thanks to a lip shade.
Fans on Twitter were excited by what they saw.
— Sandra (@sandraym) July 8, 2014
— Juliann Vania (@cooliann) July 8, 2014
#MACandMarge IS GOING TO BE THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY BACK TO SCHOOL PURCHASE. I don’t need another eyeshadow palette but this is going to be mine
— Amanda (@Ms_AmericanPie) July 8, 2014
— Julio Salinas (@makeupbyjulez) July 7, 2014
Marge Simpson even put out a statement on the line, saying, “They’re all so great, but I must say that Lisa’s Spikes really works well with my skin tone and of course, Beehive Blue complements my hair perfectly.”
Beehive Blue? In the words of Mr. Burns, this entire collection sounds rather “excellent.” People unable to make it to Comic-Con can get their hands on the collection online starting Aug. 28 and in stores Sept. 4.
H/T The Hollywood Reporter | Photo via Page Jeter/Rogers & Cowan
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.