- Michelle Wolf embraces vulgarity in ‘Joke Show’ 3 Years Ago
- Influencer gets 14 years in prison for trying to steal domain name at gunpoint 3 Years Ago
- ‘Three Days of Christmas’ is a delightfully dark holiday alternative to Hallmark 3 Years Ago
- The way Trump Jr. holds his own book inspires mockery 3 Years Ago
- Woman facing backlash for no longer wearing hijab in end of the decade photo Today 3:16 PM
- Report: Consulting firm lied about decreasing violence at Rikers Island jail Today 2:36 PM
- TikTok users are sharing things they thought were ‘ghetto’ as kids Today 2:31 PM
- Republicans just blocked a net neutrality vote in the Senate Today 2:24 PM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ host stuck using dad’s account after Twitter suspension Today 1:10 PM
- ‘They’ is Merriam-Webster’s word of the year Today 12:56 PM
- Inside Dolby’s big ‘Star Wars’ retrospective exhibition Today 12:48 PM
- Amazon’s ‘Clifford the Big Red Dog’ reboot isn’t for you—and that’s fine Today 11:50 AM
- Walmart pulls ‘Let it snow’ cocaine sweater, ruining Christmas Today 11:30 AM
- The way Facebook serves political ads could be driving polarization Today 11:10 AM
- A YouTuber simulated a mass shooting from his hotel room—and then posted the videos Today 11:07 AM
Evgenia Medvedeva, a Russian figure skater, is a huge fan of anime, and she’s not afraid to let it show in her skating competitions.
Last year Medvedeva delighted Sailor Moon fans with a routine dedicated to the anime heroine, complete with a Sailor Moon costume and song from the beloved series. Now Medvedeva Moon is back for the World Team Trophy in Toyko.
Halfway through her routine she even picked up a Luna plushie from the judges’ table and danced around with it for a bit.
Though her love for Sailor Moon is obvious, it’s not Medvedeva’s only anime crush. You probably could have guessed she also loves the hit skating anime Yuri on Ice (because really, who doesn’t).
I'll take it. Pack him, please pic.twitter.com/riGHu0Iyj4— Evgenia Medvedeva (@JannyMedvedeva) April 19, 2017
We can’t wait to see what anime-inspired routine she comes up with next.
Audrey Browning is a content creator and social media manager. In August 2017, she joined Main Street Grub as a community manager.