- Pornhub takes down videos secretly filmed in a college women’s locker room 2 Years Ago
- Google Maps on iPhone now shows you speed traps 2 Years Ago
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media 2 Years Ago
- AOC grills Zuckerberg over false political ads on Facebook Today 3:27 PM
- Fox News promotes pro-faith, anti-antifa film ‘The Reliant’ Today 3:17 PM
- Cardi B to star in ‘Fast & Furious 9’ Today 3:12 PM
- AOC on opening her DMs: ‘By this morning, it was trash’ Today 2:26 PM
- The ending to Netflix’s ‘Eli’ has divided viewers Today 2:07 PM
- Teen consumes ungodly amount of meat, becomes meme Today 2:07 PM
- Edward Snowden says 9/11 could have been stopped on Joe Rogan podcast Today 1:44 PM
- TikTok releases safety videos Today 1:30 PM
- Instagram to label fake news as ‘False Information’ Today 1:28 PM
- A handy guide to deciding which VSCO filter your photo needs Today 12:35 PM
- Mom calls out teacher for painting fake bullet wound on her son’s face Today 12:04 PM
- It’s time to find the right router for your home Today 11:54 AM
The titular duo star in Run the Jewels’ music video for “Oh, Mama,” which features Rick and Morty’s smoothest trip yet. They’re facing off against a familiar enemy—a bunch of Gromflomites set out on destroying them. But this time, they’re more than prepared to rob them, grow a Gromflomite and shoot it, and take down anyone else in their way.
Rick and Morty already performed in an intergalactic singing competition, but it’s a lot easier for them to just sit back and do their own thing while Run the Jewels provides the vocals.
The video dropped online just as Adult Swim announced that Run the Jewels is headlining the first Adult Swim Festival in Los Angeles Oct. 6-7. Information is limited, but the chances of everything getting schwifty are very high.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.