- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed 4 Years Ago
- Stephen A. Smith is baby 4 Years Ago
- Tfue releases statement on FaZe Clan lawsuit, says his contract is ‘f*cked’ 4 Years Ago
- People are using an app to out gropers on Japan’s subway Today 11:24 AM
- Trump misspelled ‘accomplishments’ on handwritten notes, photo shows Today 11:12 AM
- HUD proposal would allow homeless shelters to refuse trans people Today 10:44 AM
- Disney’s ‘Aladdin’ remake isn’t terrible Today 10:11 AM
- Police under investigation after running over 1-year-old child Today 9:16 AM
- Who is Jannah, the breakout star of ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’? Today 9:10 AM
- Trump revives his ‘dumb as a rock’ insult for Rex Tillerson Today 9:03 AM
- Forget Hot Jafar. All hail Fat Ursula Today 8:14 AM
- How to watch ‘The Affair’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- Olivia Wilde’s ‘Booksmart’ is a teen comedy that will actually age well Today 7:45 AM
- Conservative rising star Kyle Kashuv busted using the N-word a whole bunch Today 7:14 AM
- How to watch ‘The Name of the Rose’ for free Today 7:00 AM
Ronda Rousey kicks even more ass in 16-bit.
Who hasn’t wanted to see their favorite real-life fighter shrunk into pixelated form, battling it out Street Fighter-style? That’s just what this parody in praise of viral MMA champ Ronda Rousey has done.
The 16-bit Rousey, created by sports and comedy YouTube channel the Kicker, mouths off and beats down just as much as the real Rousey—only she does it in miniature with the familiar Street Fighter II fight music as a background track. These fighters lose, but we all win.
Screengrab via The Kicker/YouTube
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.