- U.S. gamers create as much carbon dioxide as 5 million cars 4 Years Ago
- Disney+ TV characters like Ms. Marvel will appear in MCU movies 4 Years Ago
- Apple TV+ offers something for younger viewers with ‘Helpsters’ 4 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘The Mandalorian’ Today 7:34 AM
- ‘Snoopy in Space’ is a delightful kids show that parents will love too Today 7:08 AM
- How to watch ‘Lady and the Tramp’ Today 7:00 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Let It Snow’ delivers a stocking full of rom-com coal Today 6:41 AM
- Student allegedly posted roommate’s ‘missing’ flyer on Instagram before being charged with her murder Monday 11:45 PM
- Reddit AITA: Man verbally abused partner through cat impersonations Monday 7:18 PM
- Facebook finally lets you kill distracting navigation bar notifications Monday 6:14 PM
- Artist says Thinx underwear campaign ripped off their memes (updated) Monday 5:48 PM
- Google reportedly gathering millions of Americans’ personal health records Monday 5:00 PM
- Trina goes off on Walmart shopper who allegedly called her the ‘N-word’ Monday 4:14 PM
- Bored of Helvetica? iOS users finally have some new font options Monday 4:00 PM
- Amid panic, YouTube says new terms of service won’t impact creators Monday 3:56 PM
‘Star Trek’ gets the Riker spinoff parody we always wanted
Being a ladies’ man catches up to you, eventually.
Everyone knows William T. Riker is a ladies man. But a hilarious parody video shows that perhaps we underestimated his prowess.
“Riker” episode 1 is a parody pilot for a Next Gen spinoff featuring Riker in the lead role. What better way to introduce our new series star than showing off his savvy with the ladies, human or otherwise?
Dennis Scimeca was the Daily Dot's gaming reporter until 2016. He loves first-person shooters, role-playing games, and massively multiplayer online games. His work has appeared in Salon, NPR, Ars Technica, Kotaku, Polygon, Gamasutra, GamesBeat, Paste, and Mic.