- YouTube says it will be harsher on creators with ‘patterns of harassing behavior’ Today 1:15 PM
- Why one senator stopped a vote on net neutrality Today 12:49 PM
- Man reportedly denied refugee status after officials fail to forward email Today 12:09 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ star to lead Disney+ ‘Home Alone’ reboot Today 12:08 PM
- Beyoncé and Kelly Rowland were harassed by Jagged Edge as teens, Mathew Knowles says Today 11:52 AM
- White nationalist Nick Fuentes is upset MTV aired his white nationalist views Today 11:37 AM
- Juice WRLD had secret drug-littered Instagram, according to his ex-girlfriend Today 11:10 AM
- Jersey City suspect posted anti-Semitic, anti-police materials online Today 10:30 AM
- Novaruu was banned from Twitch for 3 days—and she can’t understand why Today 10:12 AM
- Pete Buttigieg swears he’s not in the CIA Today 9:28 AM
- Greta Thunberg named ‘Time’ 2019 person of the year Today 9:28 AM
- The best gear and gadget gifts for Dad this holiday season Today 7:30 AM
- The 10 most important sci-fi films of the 2010s Today 7:00 AM
- Netflix advances beyond testosterone-fueled anime with subdued ‘Levius’ Today 6:00 AM
- Influencer accused of selling shirt she was supposed to promote Tuesday 8:42 PM
As The Walking Dead heads further into its post-apocalyptic hellscape, it’s become harder for some fans to continue liking Rick Grimes. And as it turns out, his castmates don’t really like him much either.
Screen Junkies, which has skewered most of your favorite movies and TV shows in its Honest Trailers series, is going all-out ahead of the Walking Dead season premiere on Oct. 23. It’s hosting The Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman and executive producer David Alpert on its debate show MovieFights and Kirkman on Knocking Dead this week, but it’s saving its hottest burns for a good old-fashioned roast. In the latest Screen Junkies Presents, some of our favorite characters will give Rick the verbal abuse he deserves. The entire special will be available to watch on Screen Junkies’ website Oct. 18, but for now we can offer an exclusive look at what happens when Carol Peletier takes the stage.
As she demonstrates, you really don’t want to mess with Carol.
When Rick talks back in a bleaker setting, he risks losing a limb. But here, everyone (especially Negan) is all laughs as Carol throws insults lobbed towards Carl, his friends, his wife Lori (who makes a post-living appearance with Shane), and even The Talking Dead host Chris Hardwick. And like any good roast, Rick will get his own turn soon enough.
They might as well get their jabs now, because by the time The Walking Dead returns, we doubt most of them will still be laughing.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.