- Viral video shows an egg getting a hot makeover Tuesday 7:56 PM
- New Netflix feature broadcasts what you’re watching via Instagram Tuesday 6:11 PM
- Videos show alleged Covington teens harassing women, making rape jokes at march Tuesday 4:13 PM
- MAGA teen gets ‘Today Show’ interview—and people are pissed Tuesday 3:38 PM
- Family says hacker sent fake North Korean missile warning through Nest camera Tuesday 2:42 PM
- This Arizona bill would tax internet porn to fund a border wall Tuesday 2:41 PM
- This meme is asking people how they draw the letter X Tuesday 1:18 PM
- Charlie Kirk’s love of U.S. healthcare system put to the test after back problems Tuesday 1:12 PM
- Fyre Fest caterer who was left broke has received $160,000 in donations Tuesday 12:58 PM
- The YouTuber who taught a dog to give the Nazi salute on command can’t find a job Tuesday 12:24 PM
- The ‘oh yeah yeah’ meme is flooding YouTube—and KSI can’t deal Tuesday 12:20 PM
- Did this d*ck-drawing Instagram star steal her gag from a rival runner? Tuesday 12:00 PM
- Rep. Steve King, best known for his racism, tweets a fake MLK quote Tuesday 11:54 AM
- Facebook is helping husbands ‘brainwash’ their wives with targeted ads Tuesday 11:35 AM
- Twitch streamer Pink_Sparkles responds to gamers who don’t think she belongs Tuesday 11:29 AM
Channel your inner Rey with this ‘Force Awakens’-inspired vest and sleeves set
Look awesome while you’re staying cozy.
Fall means one thing: It’s officially sweater season. And I can guarantee nothing in your closet is as awesome as this new vest-and-arm-warmer set from Elhoffer Design.
The futuristic design of the “Galatic Scavenger” vest and arm warmers channels Rey’s final outfit from The Force Awakens, and comes in both grey and black. The layer-able set seems perfect for those warm fall days that turn into crisp evenings. (Did we mention the arm warmers have thumb holes!?)
You can pre-order the arm warmers separately ($24) or the vest-and-arm-warmers set ($60) at Elhoffer Design’s Etsy page. Elhoffer notes that the first 100 pre-orders will ship in time for Halloween if you want this set to complete your Rey costume. The remaining pre-orders will be shipped in mid-November.
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.