- Chaotic good, true neutral: The 2020 Democrat alignment chart Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Brazil live in the U-17 World Cup final Today 3:00 AM
- Influencer gets prison time for performing illegal cosmetic procedures on followers Saturday 5:13 PM
- Parent immediately regrets baby monitor after seeing ‘possessed’ baby Saturday 3:53 PM
- Buttigieg used Kenyan stock photo to promote plan for Black America Saturday 2:29 PM
- Disney+ is the best streaming service for families available today Saturday 1:43 PM
- Netflix to amend Nazi docuseries after being accused of rewriting history Saturday 1:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about TikTok Saturday 1:00 PM
- Screaming drummer girl steals hearts with passionate Nirvana cover Saturday 12:50 PM
- The Kardashians receiving backlash for food fight Instagram post Saturday 10:26 AM
- How to stream Artem Lobov vs. Jason Knight in BKFC Saturday 9:00 AM
- Lizzo sued by Postmates runner she accused of stealing her food Saturday 8:39 AM
- How to stream Jan Blachowicz vs. Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza on UFC Fight Night Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to watch Georgia vs. Auburn live Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Navy vs. Notre Dame live Saturday 3:30 AM
A remastered version of Playstation’s Spyro the Dragon is coming out this year, confirmed by a series of leaks today.
The original Spyro was a classic of the ’90s, a colorful adventure game about (obviously) a dragon named Spyro. After Activision remastered Crash Bandicoot last year (another nostalgia trip for gamers in their twenties and thirties), Spyro is an obvious follow-up.
While the remastered Spyro hasn’t officially been announced yet, Kotaku spotted a leaked listing on Amazon. Activision’s Amazon account includes a page for something called the Spyro Reignited Trilogy, due out in September. Amazon India already has some cover art, suggesting the trilogy will be available on Xbox One as well as PS4.
Soon after these leaks appeared on geek news sites, someone posted a French trailer for Spyro Reignited. The video shows classic Spyro scenes with 2018-level graphics and the classic Spyro the Dragon music.
The Spyro Reignited Trilogy comes out on Sept. 21, but we’ll know more once Activision gets around to a real announcement.
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor