- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
We never thought we’d say this, but we think we’ve found a geeky cake even more adorable than Princess Hulk.
Redditor jamieinthenorthwest threw a Star Wars themed birthday party for her daughter Sophie, but one detail was surprisingly hard to achieve: the cake. Her daughter had requested a Princess Chewbacca cake, but all the local bakeries said her Chewie doll was too big to work in a traditional Disney-style princess cake.
Luckily, jamieinthenorthwest’s friend Megan was up to the task. She baked the prettiest Princess Chewbacca cake you could possibly imagine, and all was right with the world.
This cake has everything. Sparkles. An opulent gown. A triumphant garland of bunting with the birthday girl’s name on it. Even Chewie looks happy.
We can just imagine Princess Hulk and Princess Chewie settling down to a delightful princess tea party together. Star Wars and Marvel fans, you have a new goal for your next birthday.
Photo via jamieinthenorthwest/Imgur
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor