- Did the Space Force logo rip off Star Trek? Friday 6:24 PM
- Disabled people with service dogs say Uber, Lyft drivers are denying them rides Friday 3:25 PM
- TikTok teen famous for greasy hair ends her 8-year reign Friday 2:48 PM
- Police handcuff brown man at subway station for carrying a toy gun Friday 1:20 PM
- Fake clip of Sanders quoting infamous ‘hot chip’ tweet is duping people online Friday 1:16 PM
- The Mars Volta’s Cedric Bixler-Zavala alleges Scientologists behind dog’s death Friday 12:46 PM
- Eminem responds to critics: ‘This album was not made for the squeamish’ Friday 12:42 PM
- ‘The poet, the poem’ meme takes iconic lines and turns them into art Friday 12:40 PM
- People are making dark memes about the coronavirus Friday 12:27 PM
- Trump camp’s ‘head on a pike’ impeachment threat hit with memes Friday 11:34 AM
- What is the #FreeBritney movement, and why is Cher tweeting about it? Friday 10:52 AM
- This YouTuber claims the Saudi government plotted to kidnap him on U.S. soil Friday 10:30 AM
- Report: Jack Dorsey declined to host a fundraiser for Tulsi Gabbard Friday 10:22 AM
- Bernie Sanders plugs Joe Rogan endorsement—and women are furious Friday 10:04 AM
- Young woman using TikTok to document the end of her life says she’s dying next week Friday 8:43 AM
Leave it to foot fetishists to find not only their new muse in a Pokémon gym leader’s toes, but to do it on a day when Twitter is also freaking out about a new Pokémon creature based on spewing delicious cream.
The newest trailer for Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield shows off a variety of creatures and new gym leaders that players will be facing off against, including Bea. She’s a fighting-type Pokémon gym leader that wears an MMA-like outfit and, you guessed it, no footwear whatsoever.
According to Pokémon’s official Twitter account, Bea is a champion martial artist in the new game’s Galar Region, and she’s known for being incredibly stoic and icy. So not only do we have a character with no footwear, but she clearly isn’t above stomping on those foot fetishists who’ve taken notice. Here’s what the internet has been saying about Bea.
Pokemon Feet Are For Kicking & Pokemon Feet Are For Sniffing release worldwide on November 15th pic.twitter.com/aCwMXIVotT— Makoto Niijima best girl (@BravelyNiijima) July 8, 2019
#Pokemon reveals Bea— NullSpace Gaming (@NullSpaceGaming) July 8, 2019
My first thought: That's a cute character She's a fighting type, I bet that bow in her hair is a reference to Tepig.
Twitter's response: "NNNNnng SO HOT! I like her FEET. #RULE34
"Guys she might not be leeegal!"
Wow, the new Gym Leader Bea in Pokemon SnS has really nice fe---- uh, nice hair.— Kaz Mk-II (@A_Special_Ghost) July 8, 2019
. . . And cute feet. pic.twitter.com/9yh6sRohWG
feet— 「A Person」 (@A_Person_______) July 8, 2019
Here we have someone far more concerned about how attractive Bea’s feet instead of how Pokédex’s (the library all your Pokémon are kept in) are going to be segmented, which has caused quite a stir in the Pokémon community.
Bea from pokemon swsh hs to step on me— unlikable mutual @ garreg mach (@k111calc) July 8, 2019
Her feet are more important than the national dex
Fucking hell Pokemon calm down with these trainers first we have Nessa now an A grade daddy and gamer girl feet. Good lord. pic.twitter.com/LNyXZkalQY— Bamboo Manwitch (@BambooFighting) July 8, 2019
Feet— Pokemon Shitpost (@pkmn_shitpost) July 8, 2019
Then you have the folks who already know where all this is going.
Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield arrives on November 15 for Nintendo Switch.
Joseph Knoop is a gaming writer for Daily Dot, a native Chicagoan, and a slave to all things Overwatch. He co-founded the college geek culture outlet ByteBSU, then interned at Game Informer, and now writes for a bunch websites his parents have never heard of.