- The ‘can have … as a treat’ meme has come full circle 3 Months Ago
- Joe Rogan says he’s voting for Bernie Sanders 3 Months Ago
- Woman spots mole in man’s TikTok video, saves him from cancer Today 2:17 PM
- ‘You’ star confirms his character is queer and ‘never will be’ straight Today 1:08 PM
- This Twitch streamer pooped his pants during a broadcast Today 12:17 PM
- Apple’s iCloud encryption plan halted amid FBI pressure, report Today 10:57 AM
- Glenn Greenwald charged with cybercrimes in Brazil Today 10:48 AM
- BadBunny rips her fans for not sending her enough money Today 10:06 AM
- White rapper punched in the face for saying the N-word during battle Today 9:21 AM
- Hillary Clinton blasts Bernie Sanders, says ‘nobody likes him’ Today 8:57 AM
- Someone found Harry Styles’ doppelganger—and TikTok is obsessed Today 8:08 AM
- Patrick Stewart has spoken to Kevin Feige about playing Professor X again Today 7:16 AM
- ‘Shrill’ season 2 expands its world and point of view Today 7:00 AM
- Trans/Sex: Let trans art be messy, weird, and uncomfortable Today 6:00 AM
- Pediatrician gets death threats after pro-vaccine TikTok video Monday 9:37 PM
As the release of Pokémon Sword and Shield approaches, new characters and evolutions may have just been leaked.
Some of the new Pokémon designs look like they’re based on an elephant, a fox, and the third resembles a triceratops.
The fox is red, and there is speculation it is a fire Pokémon, but no information leaked can confirm that. However, the leak did reveal the Pokémon’s second stage evolution.
Empezamos con las filtraciones masivas. pic.twitter.com/yjTT2WPxG9— Centro Pokémon LEAKS (@CentroLeaks) November 1, 2019
Evolución del zorro. pic.twitter.com/ujdgWNxiVy— Centro Pokémon LEAKS (@CentroLeaks) November 1, 2019
The elephant design is yellow and teal and appears to be wearing a hat. This is likely an entirely new creature, and the second stage of evolution has not yet been leaked.
Mejor calidad. pic.twitter.com/8kdVWg2kpn— Centro Pokémon LEAKS (@CentroLeaks) November 1, 2019
The third creature is pinkish-purple with a white zig-zag on its forehead. Though it doesn’t distinctly resemble an animal, many think it looks somewhat like a dinosaur.
Seguimos con los nuevos Pokémon... pic.twitter.com/xs11IG3ff2— Centro Pokémon LEAKS (@CentroLeaks) November 1, 2019
The Pokemon Sword/Shield Leaks Twitter account posted a thread of the alleged new designs en masse.
The designs have not yet been confirmed by Nintendo or Game Freak, but the models and backgrounds have many fans believing the leaks are legit.
Pokémon Sword and Shield will be released on Nov. 15, but there have been other Sword and Shield leaks recently, and more designs could leak before the launch.
Esther Bell is a writer for the Daily Dot. She recently graduated from Northwestern University with a degree in journalism, and her work has appeared in Bustle and Teen Vogue.