- A police union is urging its officers to post ‘The Punisher’ logo Monday 7:33 PM
- Redditors call for a Nestlé boycott through memes Monday 6:16 PM
- How a 10-second Disney jingle became a meme in Thailand Monday 4:48 PM
- Instagram users share photos showing gruesome killing of 17-year-old Bianca Devins Monday 4:33 PM
- The horror game banned for mocking China’s president probably isn’t coming back Monday 3:31 PM
- Cheap vibrators, condoms, and lube: The most satisfying Amazon Prime Day deals Monday 3:07 PM
- George R.R. Martin says fan backlash won’t affect his ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 3:03 PM
- The very finest Area 51 memes Monday 2:52 PM
- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day Monday 1:54 PM
- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free Monday 12:56 PM
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers Monday 12:53 PM
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets Monday 12:42 PM
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets Monday 12:37 PM
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity Monday 12:27 PM
- Jay Inslee floats Megan Rapinoe as his secretary of state pick Monday 11:33 AM
Someone can walk up, pick up a couple Poké Balls, and try to physically throw them at the screen to catch the rare Pikachu. He’d made about 60 in all, each with a tiny Pokémon and a sticker inside. “People kept giving them back to me because they felt so unsure about it. They couldn’t accept they were for keeps,” he wrote on Imgur.
It’s smoother than the Niantic app, which was plagued by server issues and crashes for weeks. But of course, eagle-eyed redditors quickly noted the costume’s one critical flaw: The display’s battery meter should, statistically speaking, be hovering somewhere close to dead.
Last year, the same guy put together an elaborate and interactive Tinder costume too.
What will 2017 hold?
Monica Riese now serves as the Daily Dot’s director of production, having previously been the publication’s entertainment editor and assistant managing editor. She is based in Austin, Texas, and formerly contributed to the Austin Chronicle, where her breaking news work was recognized by the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies.