- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
One sweet Pokémon Go player was thinking of other trainers when he set up a very special Poké Stop that you won’t find in the game–but it does have free lemonade.
A Reddit user posted about a picture of a kid that decided to take care of his Poké-brethren by setting up a little refreshment stand at his house. As a bonus, he dropped a triple lure so they could amp their chances of catching a rare and wonderful beast.
One user mentioned that the little boy was giving the lemonade away for free but also accepting donations and “making bank.” Nice job, little dude.
He also isn’t the only person to have the idea. A young lady at City Park in Fort Collins, Colorado went with a similar concept with her “Pokémon Go Vending Machine.” She also dropped lures, but the loveliest part was that she donated all sales to the Larimer County Animal Shelter.
There are certainly more that we don’t even know about, but we’re betting more of them will pop up online over the next few days. What nice, sparkly feels. It’s a great reminder to be kind to your fellow trainers, even if they are on a different team than you. That way they won’t see it coming when you overthrow their gym and cackle relentlessly.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.