- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest 4 Years Ago
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal 4 Years Ago
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg 4 Years Ago
- Ocasio-Cortez helps Donkey Kong Twitch streamer raise money for trans rights Today 8:09 AM
- ‘Soni’ is a smart crime drama with poignant observations on inequality Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Arrow’ online for free Today 7:00 AM
- How a Barron Trump time traveling conspiracy keeps going viral Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! Will I be happier if I quit social media? Today 6:30 AM
- Free DVR makes Hulu with Live TV an even sweeter deal Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Black Lightning’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- This ‘scientist’ learned what women find attractive by A/B testing his beard on Tinder Today 5:00 AM
- Laura Ingraham mocks Rep. Ilhan Omar’s accent in audio clip Sunday 5:46 PM
- #ExposeChristianSchools goes viral after Karen Pence and Covington Catholic School uproars Sunday 4:37 PM
- People have started laundering money on Fortnite Sunday 3:03 PM
- Cardi B claps back at Tomi Lahren’s sarcastic tweet Sunday 1:25 PM
Here’s the Piano Guys’ ‘chill’ take on the ‘Jurassic Park’ theme song
A song 65 million years in the making.
One of the most iconic aspects of Jurassic Park was the music composed by John Williams. Musical group the Piano Guys made the movie’s theme song even more spectacular with their own performance in their latest YouTube video.
The Piano Guys’ arrangement, “Jurassic World Theme,” is a beautiful rendition of the classic music. Crawdad Canyon in Utah acts as the perfect background for their video and despite the lack of dinosaurs, it feels like a fitting place for the song to be performed.
“When you combine Michael Crichton’s imaginative writing, Stephen Spielberg’s cinematic directing, and John Williams’ transcendent composition, it’s an infallible recipe for an epic movie—now relived in the latest iteration of the series, Jurassic World,” the Piano Guys wrote on YouTube. “We thought we’d pay tribute to thi ‘hat trick’ of artistry by arranging a ‘chill,’ almost reverent version of John Williams’ deeply emotive theme from Jurassic Park and film it in the nearest prehistoric place we could find: Crawdad Canyon.”
You can see more of the Piano Guys’ videos on their YouTube channel.
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.