- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
- Review: The Joule is a pricey, sleek, easy-to-use entry into sous vide Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Rams in NFL Week 2 action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Redskins in Week 2 action Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Seahawks in Week 2 NFL action Saturday 7:30 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Unbelievable’ examines the nature of victimhood and the long road to justice Saturday 7:30 AM
You have just 24 hours to binge ‘Orphan Black’ for free on Amazon
Amazon Instant Video will offer the whole Clone Club to fans, starting at midnight Pacific on Friday.
Amazon must be feeling rather geeky lately. Earlier this week they briefly put all of A Song of Ice and Fire on sale for a tasty $10. Now Variety reports Amazon Instant Video will be offering Orphan Black fans a chance to stream the entire first season online for 24 hours, just in time for the show’s third-season premiere.
The free period starts Friday at 12:01 am PT (3:00 am ET). That’s plenty of time to marathon all 10 episodes and even pile on most of Season 2 before Saturday night’s 9pm ET premiere. Drink lots of coffee, Clone Club members! You can do it!
The cult sci-fi hit has been a huge boost for BBC America, AMC, and star Tatiana Maslany, who plays most of the major characters on the show in a tour de force series of transformations. Maslany was nominated for a Golden Globe last year for her performance. In the event she makes it through a third season without snagging an Emmy nomination, there might be rioting in the streets.
The stream will be available to viewers via the Amazon website and any mobile or other devices using the Amazon Instant Video app. If you don’t have any of those but do have cable, IFC (a BBC America sister network) will also be airing a full Orphan Black marathon before the premiere.
You can catch the premiere Saturday at 9pm ET on AMC network channels, including AMC, IFC, SundanceTV, and BBC America.
Photo via GLAAD
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.