- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Tuesday 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Tuesday 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Tuesday 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Tuesday 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Tuesday 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
You have just 24 hours to binge ‘Orphan Black’ for free on Amazon
Amazon Instant Video will offer the whole Clone Club to fans, starting at midnight Pacific on Friday.
Amazon must be feeling rather geeky lately. Earlier this week they briefly put all of A Song of Ice and Fire on sale for a tasty $10. Now Variety reports Amazon Instant Video will be offering Orphan Black fans a chance to stream the entire first season online for 24 hours, just in time for the show’s third-season premiere.
The free period starts Friday at 12:01 am PT (3:00 am ET). That’s plenty of time to marathon all 10 episodes and even pile on most of Season 2 before Saturday night’s 9pm ET premiere. Drink lots of coffee, Clone Club members! You can do it!
The cult sci-fi hit has been a huge boost for BBC America, AMC, and star Tatiana Maslany, who plays most of the major characters on the show in a tour de force series of transformations. Maslany was nominated for a Golden Globe last year for her performance. In the event she makes it through a third season without snagging an Emmy nomination, there might be rioting in the streets.
The stream will be available to viewers via the Amazon website and any mobile or other devices using the Amazon Instant Video app. If you don’t have any of those but do have cable, IFC (a BBC America sister network) will also be airing a full Orphan Black marathon before the premiere.
You can catch the premiere Saturday at 9pm ET on AMC network channels, including AMC, IFC, SundanceTV, and BBC America.
Photo via GLAAD
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.