- ‘Zola’ is a surreal and wild tale of a road trip gone wrong 4 Years Ago
- Sebastian Gorka blocks pundit over Fleshlight joke Today 1:56 AM
- Woman slammed for trying to put UPS driver on blast Sunday 5:23 PM
- Twitter users are sharing which celebrities have blocked them Sunday 4:43 PM
- Conspiracy theorists are already taking advantage of Kobe Bryant’s death Sunday 4:14 PM
- Adam Driver returns to ‘SNL’ as Kylo Ren to reprise role in ‘Undercover Boss’ parody Sunday 3:46 PM
- White men are raging over ‘SNL’s’ white male rage skit Sunday 3:05 PM
- Kobe Bryant dead at 41 Sunday 2:24 PM
- Pete Buttigieg mocked over ‘staged’ walking photo Sunday 12:22 PM
- Louise Linton deletes pro-Greta Thunberg Instagram post Sunday 10:58 AM
- ‘Crip Camp’ shows how a radical summer camp was monumental to the disability rights movement Sunday 9:08 AM
- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards Sunday 7:00 AM
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? Sunday 6:30 AM
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Sunday 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
Warning: This article contains spoilers for the latest episode of The Walking Dead.
The fate of Glenn Rhee, who may have met his end at the hands of some ravenous Walkers on Sunday night, is the biggest question on Walking Dead fans’ minds right now. But was the answer accidentally revealed to us months ago?
The Walking Dead producer Greg Nicotero and multiple cast members—including Andrew Lincoln, Danai Gurira, Norman Reedus, Steven Yeun, and Melissa McBride—met with MTV for an interview at San Diego Comic-Con back in July. They probably couldn’t talk much about the upcoming season, so MTV instead had them reflect on the past, asking everyone which dead character they’d bring back.
Everything goes as planned, with the cast mentioning some beloved characters, until Reedus—who is resting his head on McBride’s lap throughout all of this—suddenly perks up and chimes in.
The only problem? He mentioned Glenn, who was still alive at the time. He tries to play it off, mentioning Michonne as well (another character who is still alive), but the off-script response did not appear to be planned. Both Lincoln and Nicotero’s reactions to Reedus are evident of that.
But is his response of bringing back Glenn in of itself a spoiler? Right now, there’s a lot of evidence to suggest that Glenn is—for now—still alive. And as far as we know, his comments may only apply to the cliffhanger events in the episode that just aired on Sunday.
As for the rest of the season? That’s another story.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.