- Lyft received a whopping 7 sexual assault lawsuits in a day Wednesday 10:00 PM
- High school reopens investigation into Nazi salute video after other racist videos emerge Wednesday 7:14 PM
- Facebook content moderators continue to suffer from brutal working conditions Wednesday 5:58 PM
- #RIPReese: Man bullied for relationship with trans woman dies by suicide Wednesday 4:46 PM
- Redaction error reveals ICE is paying Palantir $49 million Wednesday 4:25 PM
- People are using social media to raise awareness about the Amazon fires Wednesday 4:24 PM
- How to watch ‘Detective Pikachu’ right now Wednesday 3:56 PM
- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels Wednesday 3:44 PM
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU Wednesday 2:51 PM
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 Wednesday 2:47 PM
- ‘Beyoncé’s Assistant for a Day’ creator is releasing more games on storytelling app Yarn Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Why does everyone keep falling for that Instagram and Facebook hoax? Wednesday 1:46 PM
- A bunch of celebrities fell for that viral Instagram hoax Wednesday 1:17 PM
- Former Die Antwoord crew member says video shows ‘homophobic attack’ Wednesday 1:13 PM
- How to stream all the MLS Rivalry Week matches Wednesday 1:13 PM
After the huge success of its miniature version of the classic NES console, Nintendo has officially announced it’s debuting a mini version of its SNES.
It too will be miniaturized and pre-loaded with 21 classic games, including favorites like The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Super Mario Kart, and Super Metroid. Fans have speculated about launch of the system almost since Nintendo debuted the NES Classic last year. Though very popular among nostalgic Nintendo fans, many had a hard time getting ahold of the console, especially around the holidays. It’s unclear if Nintendo will up production for the SNES Classic.
The mini SNES Classic will launch Sept. 29 at the suggested retail price of $79.99. You can see the full list of games included on the system below.
- Contra III: The Alien Wars™
- Donkey Kong Country™
- Final Fantasy III
- Kirby™ Super Star
- Kirby’s Dream Course™
- The Legend of Zelda™: A Link to the Past™
- Mega Man® X
- Secret of Mana
- Star Fox™
- Star Fox™ 2
- Street Fighter® II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
- Super Castlevania IV™
- Super Ghouls ’n Ghosts®
- Super Mario Kart™
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars™
- Super Mario World™
- Super Metroid™
- Super Punch-Out!! ™
- Yoshi’s Island™
According to Nintendo, fans who complete the original Star Fox will unlock a never-before-released Star Fox 2 game.
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.