- Netflix’s instant rewind button is not popular with users 10 Months Ago
- Offset interrupted Cardi B’s set at Rolling Loud Festival, and fans are pissed Today 1:18 PM
- ‘Ms. Marvel’ gets a new, award-winning writer in Saladin Ahmed Today 11:32 AM
- ‘SNL’ gives us the daddy pageant we’ve been dying for Today 10:28 AM
- How pranksters fooled the internet in 2018 Today 8:00 AM
- 2018 belonged to trans people Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch local channels on Roku Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Levante vs. Barcelona online for free Today 6:19 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Manchester United online for free Today 6:00 AM
- The best couch co-op video games for couples Today 6:00 AM
- Pete Davidson is OK and at work following alarming Instagram post Saturday 7:26 PM
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
- This college student made a movie trailer to tease her boyfriend, and Twitter can’t get enough (updated) Saturday 3:13 PM
- ‘Kappa Delta Crypto’ aims to break stereotypes in five-minute Snapchat episodes Saturday 2:29 PM
- Two iPhone X customers are suing Apple over screen size Saturday 1:18 PM
The full trailer for Netflix’s ‘Lost in Space’ reboot looks astounding
For those familiar with the original ’60s show, Lost in Space follows the Robinson family (led by Black Sails’ Toby Stephens and Deadwood’s Molly Parker) and their crew as they travel on a mission to start a new space colony until they’re forced to land on an unknown planet with similar properties to Earth. But something is amiss as they encounter different environments, new strangers, and a threatening-looking Robot with a very familiar catchphrase.
The Robot is much different one from the original series, one that it appears Will Robinson finds on that new planet. And as creepy as it might appear, The Robot is already starting to learn how to curb its strength by lightly tossing a ball.
“This is a true family adventure in the vein of the original Jurassic Park,” Lost in Space showrunner Zack Estrin told Entertainment Weekly.
Lost in Space debuts on Netflix on April 13.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.