- Inside the pornographic video game that took Kickstarter by storm 2 Years Ago
- Why everyone wants to debate AOC, and no one wants to debate Ilhan Omar 2 Years Ago
- How to watch the Trvl Channel online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Are we going to get a ‘Community’ movie on Netflix? Sunday 2:46 PM
- Social networking site Ravelry bans all posts that are supportive of Trump and his administration Sunday 2:07 PM
- YouTube is testing hiding its comments section Sunday 1:23 PM
- Think you have what it takes to be Beyoncé’s assistant for the day? Sunday 1:02 PM
- Facebook co-founder warns against Libra, the company’s new cryptocurrency Sunday 12:04 PM
- Missing YouTuber Etika’s belongings found alongside bridge Sunday 9:16 AM
- What is #sayfie and why do Floridians use it so much? Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch WWE Stomping Grounds for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- Trump tweets nightmarish video of himself being president ‘4EVA’ Saturday 3:15 PM
- The internet cannot believe how this zoo conducts its ‘escaped lion drill’ Saturday 1:39 PM
- Spotify wants to take back money from ‘overpaid’ songwriters, publishers Saturday 12:35 PM
- Mac from ‘It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia’ finally got to play catch with Chase Utley Saturday 11:23 AM
The trailer features the male Ryder twin as he and his team enter a new world in search of sanctuary for many of the galaxy’s species. Familiar Mass Effect faces include a Solarian, an Asari, and a Krogan that will be a part of your active team. Check it out for yourself below.
This new chapter in BioWare’s epic science fiction RPG series has been hotly anticipated for years, and is coming to PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on March 21. Five minutes of gameplay were recently unveiled at The Game Awards, and show off what has stayed the same and what has changed since 2012’s Mass Effect 3.
AJ Moser is a Brooklyn-based reporter who focuses on video games, movies, and internet culture. His work has appeared in Paste Magazine, Game Informer, and Big Spaceship.