- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
Marvel Studios is celebrating 10 years of cinematic domination this year. To mark the occasion, it united almost every major actor and director from its extensive lineup for one epic class photo.
Although we’re now at the point where Avengers: Infinity War, the end result of 18 films of setup, it’s easy to forget just how massive the MCU is—at least until you get most of them in a room together. By Marvel’s tally, 79 people gathered for the photo back in October, which served as a who’s who of Marvel. Front and center are Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige and the MCU’s original star, Robert Downey, Jr., but if you look closer you can spot everyone from Chris Evans, Brie Larson, Taika Waititi, and Jeff Goldblum to Chadwick Boseman, Hayley Atwell, Vin Diesel, and Don Cheadle.
10 years in the making. pic.twitter.com/eKCJuQJNOq— Marvel Studios (@MarvelStudios) February 8, 2018
Even the behind-the-scenes video from Marvel that debuted the class photo felt like a giant class reunion.
The untitled fourth Avengers movie will end the MCU as we know it, but we can only imagine how much bigger this picture will be if Marvel brings everyone back for its 20th anniversary.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.