- Spotify will soon let you block R. Kelly Monday 6:01 PM
- New Click to Pray app lets you pray with Pope Francis Monday 5:30 PM
- Social media influencer known for hiking in bikinis dead at 36 Monday 4:54 PM
- Trump posts altered pics on social media to make fingers look longer, report Monday 3:20 PM
- Twitch user banned after telling woman to ‘kill yourself’ during stream Monday 3:06 PM
- Facebook introduces ‘Community Actions’ tool to petition the government Monday 2:04 PM
- Sarah Sanders, NRA deliver truly misguided MLK tributes today Monday 12:58 PM
- MAGA teen who confronted Native elder says he ‘respects all races’ Monday 12:57 PM
- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims Monday 12:24 PM
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet Monday 12:08 PM
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Monday 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Monday 10:58 AM
- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest Monday 10:21 AM
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal Monday 10:02 AM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Monday 9:40 AM
Marvel Studios is celebrating 10 years of cinematic domination this year. To mark the occasion, it united almost every major actor and director from its extensive lineup for one epic class photo.
Although we’re now at the point where Avengers: Infinity War, the end result of 18 films of setup, it’s easy to forget just how massive the MCU is—at least until you get most of them in a room together. By Marvel’s tally, 79 people gathered for the photo back in October, which served as a who’s who of Marvel. Front and center are Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige and the MCU’s original star, Robert Downey, Jr., but if you look closer you can spot everyone from Chris Evans, Brie Larson, Taika Waititi, and Jeff Goldblum to Chadwick Boseman, Hayley Atwell, Vin Diesel, and Don Cheadle.
10 years in the making. pic.twitter.com/eKCJuQJNOq
— Marvel Studios (@MarvelStudios) February 8, 2018
Even the behind-the-scenes video from Marvel that debuted the class photo felt like a giant class reunion.
The untitled fourth Avengers movie will end the MCU as we know it, but we can only imagine how much bigger this picture will be if Marvel brings everyone back for its 20th anniversary.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.