- In season 2, ‘Succession’ has quietly become one of the best shows on TV Sunday 9:10 PM
- Alexa Demie shares the beauty inspiration behind ‘Euphoria’s’ Maddy Sunday 5:47 PM
- Fans just discovered Lizzo’s old YouTube channel–and it’s full of gems Sunday 4:22 PM
- The ‘Final Destination’ movies are now streaming on Hulu Sunday 2:44 PM
- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused Sunday 2:02 PM
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Sunday 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Sunday 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Sunday 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Sunday 11:08 AM
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Sunday 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Sunday 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Sunday 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
Marvel Studios is celebrating 10 years of cinematic domination this year. To mark the occasion, it united almost every major actor and director from its extensive lineup for one epic class photo.
Although we’re now at the point where Avengers: Infinity War, the end result of 18 films of setup, it’s easy to forget just how massive the MCU is—at least until you get most of them in a room together. By Marvel’s tally, 79 people gathered for the photo back in October, which served as a who’s who of Marvel. Front and center are Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige and the MCU’s original star, Robert Downey, Jr., but if you look closer you can spot everyone from Chris Evans, Brie Larson, Taika Waititi, and Jeff Goldblum to Chadwick Boseman, Hayley Atwell, Vin Diesel, and Don Cheadle.
10 years in the making. pic.twitter.com/eKCJuQJNOq— Marvel Studios (@MarvelStudios) February 8, 2018
Even the behind-the-scenes video from Marvel that debuted the class photo felt like a giant class reunion.
The untitled fourth Avengers movie will end the MCU as we know it, but we can only imagine how much bigger this picture will be if Marvel brings everyone back for its 20th anniversary.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.