- People are celebrating #BiVisibilityDay with art and selfies 5 Years Ago
- Six U.S. cities among the world’s most surveilled places 5 Years Ago
- Facebook page faces backlash for selling ‘Christian yoga certification’ Today 2:03 PM
- A million-mile Tesla battery may be around the corner Today 1:29 PM
- Our 5 favorite AirPod charging cases at every price point Today 1:10 PM
- Amazon Prime almost completely swept the Emmys’ comedy section Today 12:31 PM
- People are outraged that a 6-year-old was arrested for a temper tantrum Today 12:26 PM
- A tropical storm named Karen is sparking jokes about calling the manager Today 12:18 PM
- Patriotic Facebook page reaching millions of Americans is run by Ukrainians Today 12:11 PM
- Review: ‘Color Out of Space’ and the cosmic horror of an uninvited guest Today 11:58 AM
- Snap’s ‘Project Voldemort’ dossier details Facebook’s bullying tactics Today 11:42 AM
- Conservatives compare teen activist Greta Thunberg to Nazi poster girl Today 11:17 AM
- Trump’s immigration czar is upset climate activists are calling out capitalism Today 10:47 AM
- A bunch of popular YouTube channels were the victims of a nasty hack Today 10:10 AM
- Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, other festivals pledge to not use facial recognition Today 9:47 AM
Get patriotic with the Captain America line from Living Dead Clothing
The Captain America line is just the start.
Marvel has been making strides with reaching out to female fans this year through geek fashion—from starting its Styled By Marvel account on Instagram to partnering with Her Universe for a new fashion collection. Now a new licensing deal with Australian fashion brand Living Dead Clothing will bring even more unique Marvel looks to the wardrobes of fangirls everywhere.
Living Dead Clothing, the company behind those stylish Sailor Moon-inspired dresses, is releasing its first collection in a new Marvel line of fashions. The premiere line will focus on Captain America and include a wide-range of styles. Looking at the upcoming line on its Pinterest board, Living Dead Clothing has done an impressive job of creating more than 20 items inspired by one part of the Marvel universe. Leggings, dresses, swimsuits, crop tops, skirts, and shorts are all featured with comic book prints and movie images showing characters from the super soldier himself to Black Widow.
There is much more on the way from Living Dead Clothing after this collection. The company’s owner Wade Lange told the Daily Dot that a Guardians of the Galaxy line will be next.
“We have heaps of awesome and fun designs which will be out within the month hopefully. Then we will be looking at releasing Iron Man, Marvel Kawaii, Marvel Extreme, Hulk, Spider-Man, and Thor, and of course Avengers so heaps of amazing designs coming out of Living Dead HQ soon,” Lange said.
Check out some of the designs below.
The Captain America line will be released today at 7pm ET.
Photos via Living Dead Clothing/Pinterest
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.