- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ unmasks the time-traveling Red Angel Thursday 8:30 PM
- Everyone is making memes of Meghan McCain saying ‘my father’ on loop Thursday 8:11 PM
- Irony of Georgia’s sperm-reporting bill flies by anti-abortion advocates Thursday 7:11 PM
- Sex scandals are consuming the K-pop industry Thursday 5:44 PM
- Trump supporters are abandoning Fox News over network’s latest hire Thursday 5:20 PM
- QAnon is attacking a random woman in a disturbing and dangerous way Thursday 4:59 PM
- Google celebrates Bach with AI-powered, music-making doodle Thursday 4:53 PM
- RIP: The best free trial in all of streaming entertainment Thursday 2:19 PM
- Which ‘Florida Man’ are you? Thursday 1:06 PM
- Hundreds of millions of Facebook passwords were accessible to employees Thursday 12:55 PM
- ‘Bitch I’m Bella Thorne’ morphs into TikTok dyslexia meme Thursday 12:17 PM
- Marvel is auctioning props and costumes from Netflix’s ‘Defenders’ franchise Thursday 12:12 PM
- Net neutrality advocates plan online watch party for the ‘Save the Internet’ Act Thursday 12:01 PM
- Tim Cook turns his iPad meme into an AirPod meme Thursday 11:46 AM
- Auschwitz Memorial asks visitors to stop taking playful photos at Holocaust site Thursday 11:33 AM
Marvel wishes fans a merry Christmas with this hilarious video
A Marvel villain disguises himself as Santa with hilarious results.
Thanos is taking some cues from another grinch this holiday by dressing up as Santa to ruin the Marvel heroes’ holiday cheer.
Marvel’s holiday spectacular, in which the villain impersonates Santa Claus to break into King Black Bolt’s castle, is wacky from the get-go. It looks like something straight out of Robot Chicken, but it nails the stop-motion animation to make the official Marvel treatment and the humor work even better.
In this case, Thanos is forced to sit in Santa’s chair as each superhero sits on his lap and air their Christmas lists to him. Sure, they may kick evil’s butt daily, but they’ve got their hearts set on that special something (or someone) this year.
Even the Hulk wants more than to just smash—although he does get to do that too.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.