- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
- White woman claims she invented sleep bonnets, selling them for $100 Sunday 4:03 PM
- Even real cats are transfixed by the enigma that is the ‘Cats’ trailer Sunday 3:04 PM
- Wait, how tall is Peppa Pig? Sunday 1:55 PM
- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority Sunday 1:06 PM
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Sunday 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Sunday 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Sunday 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
Marvel wishes fans a merry Christmas with this hilarious video
A Marvel villain disguises himself as Santa with hilarious results.
Thanos is taking some cues from another grinch this holiday by dressing up as Santa to ruin the Marvel heroes’ holiday cheer.
Marvel’s holiday spectacular, in which the villain impersonates Santa Claus to break into King Black Bolt’s castle, is wacky from the get-go. It looks like something straight out of Robot Chicken, but it nails the stop-motion animation to make the official Marvel treatment and the humor work even better.
In this case, Thanos is forced to sit in Santa’s chair as each superhero sits on his lap and air their Christmas lists to him. Sure, they may kick evil’s butt daily, but they’ve got their hearts set on that special something (or someone) this year.
Even the Hulk wants more than to just smash—although he does get to do that too.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.