- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action 5 Years Ago
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Today 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Today 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Today 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Today 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Today 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Today 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Today 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Today 2:54 PM
- Netflix ‘Living With Yourself’ trailer offers a double dose of Paul Rudd Today 2:07 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Today 2:04 PM
- Caitlyn Jenner ridiculed with transphobic jokes during Alec Baldwin roast Today 1:27 PM
- Brad Pitt confronts his daddy issues in the sci-fi epic ‘Ad Astra’ Today 1:20 PM
A guide to every Easter egg in a Marvel movie
Part of the joy of comic books is going over them again and again to spot the devil in the details, the little Easter eggs you missed the first time that give clues about the future or nods to the fans.
A new MTV video goes through virtually every last Easter egg in the silver screen Marvel adaptations that have taken over the box office in the last decade. Chances are you haven’t seen all of these and, if you have, chances are you’ll want to watch it again anyway.
H/T Digg | Image via Marvel
Patrick Howell O'Neill is a notable cybersecurity reporter whose work has focused on the dark net, national security, and law enforcement. A former senior writer at the Daily Dot, O'Neill joined CyberScoop in October 2016. I am a cybersecurity journalist at CyberScoop. I cover the security industry, national security and law enforcement.