- ‘Zybourne Clock’ original art is selling for over $4,000 on eBay 5 Years Ago
- What is TikTok famous club, and can you trust it? 5 Years Ago
- ‘John Wick 4’ and ‘The Matrix 4,’ both starring Keanu Reeves, will come out on the same day 5 Years Ago
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 15: It’s Tannehill’s world 5 Years Ago
- Trump mocks Greta Thunberg over ‘person of the year’ win Today 7:55 AM
- Temple student refers to Philly as the ‘ghetto’ in ‘unacceptable’ TikTok Today 7:52 AM
- The decade the hucksters overran the halls of power Today 6:30 AM
- Ninja mocked for not knowing how to make a sandwich Wednesday 9:30 PM
- Marvel comics writer discusses misogyny in the industry Wednesday 9:09 PM
- TikTok conspiracy theorists think Juice WRLD is still alive Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules Wednesday 5:36 PM
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed Wednesday 5:31 PM
- Bloomberg razzed for accidentally making an Alexa Fleshlight Wednesday 5:29 PM
- Who is putting cowboy hats on pigeons? Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Scammer reportedly bribed Facebook employee to keep posts up Wednesday 3:36 PM
The 3 biggest names in geek fashion—Marvel, Her Universe, and Hot Topic—team up
The entire Marvel by Her Universe collection sold exclusively at Hot Topic has finally been revealed.
Earlier this month we received a sneak peek of the collection through behind-the-scenes videos and photos of two of the line’s items, along with news of the return of the geek couture San Diego Comic-Con fashion show this summer. Now we have a chance to see the entire collection: New photos released Tuesday showcase the complete line, now available for presale on Hot Topic’s website.
“It’s been such a pleasure to work with Amy and Andrew to create this line from their initial sketches to the final product sold in Hot Topic stores,” Her Universe founder Ashley Eckstein said in a statement. “Geek fashion is a trend that’s here to stay. Fangirls are making a statement in the fashion community and this new Avengers collection is addressing their demand for more fashion-forward designs.”
You can see the entire collection, which will be available in stores May 12, below.
Photo via Hot Topic
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.