- Tinder adding a ‘panic button’ for when dates go awry Thursday 6:14 PM
- Webcam footage of ‘Bigfoot’ shared by state government agency Thursday 5:47 PM
- Video shows that James Corden doesn’t drive Carpool Karaoke car—and fans feel betrayed Thursday 5:06 PM
- Video shows Julianne Hough screaming, writhing during physical therapy demo Thursday 4:47 PM
- Halsey accidentally called for another 9/11 Thursday 4:01 PM
- Lizzo’s Rolling Stone shoot criticized for cultural appropriation Thursday 3:19 PM
- Bloomberg’s broadband platform is 5 years behind his rivals Thursday 3:03 PM
- Hulu’s ‘Endlings’ is a smart sci-fi show for kids—and adults Thursday 1:42 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Pandemic’ drops right when we need to be worried most Thursday 1:20 PM
- TikTok signs licensing agreement with Merlin Thursday 12:19 PM
- Anime film ‘NiNoKuni’ falls apart with flimsy plotting Thursday 11:57 AM
- Cop who called for boycott of Beyoncé’s Super Bowl performance now says he’s Black Thursday 11:12 AM
- Uber, Lyft dragged for surging prices during mass shooting (updated) Thursday 11:06 AM
- The legacies of colonialism loom in Netflix’s new horror show ‘Ares’ Thursday 10:41 AM
- College student arrested in China after tweeting about Xi Jinping Thursday 10:37 AM
You can now play Mario Kart in Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto meets Mario Kart in this killer mod.
Yup, that’s Michael DeSanto from GTA V driving around in Yoshi Valley from Mario Kart 64. MrVicho13 was able to extract assets from Mario Kart 8 and pull it into GTA. PC gamers can download the mod now, but it will be restricted to single-player play. MrVicho13 plans on bringing more courses soon.
Imad Khan is a gaming and esports reporter. His work has been featured on Digital Trends and ESPN.