- Michelle Wolf embraces vulgarity in ‘Joke Show’ 4 Years Ago
- Influencer gets 14 years in prison for trying to steal domain name at gunpoint 4 Years Ago
- ‘Three Days of Christmas’ is a delightfully dark holiday alternative to Hallmark 4 Years Ago
- The way Trump Jr. holds his own book inspires mockery 4 Years Ago
- Woman facing backlash for no longer wearing hijab in end of the decade photo Today 3:16 PM
- Report: Consulting firm lied about decreasing violence at Rikers Island jail Today 2:36 PM
- TikTok users are sharing things they thought were ‘ghetto’ as kids Today 2:31 PM
- Republicans just blocked a net neutrality vote in the Senate Today 2:24 PM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ host stuck using dad’s account after Twitter suspension Today 1:10 PM
- ‘They’ is Merriam-Webster’s word of the year Today 12:56 PM
- Inside Dolby’s big ‘Star Wars’ retrospective exhibition Today 12:48 PM
- Amazon’s ‘Clifford the Big Red Dog’ reboot isn’t for you—and that’s fine Today 11:50 AM
- Walmart pulls ‘Let it snow’ cocaine sweater, ruining Christmas Today 11:30 AM
- The way Facebook serves political ads could be driving polarization Today 11:10 AM
- A YouTuber simulated a mass shooting from his hotel room—and then posted the videos Today 11:07 AM
You can now play Mario Kart in Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto meets Mario Kart in this killer mod.
Yup, that’s Michael DeSanto from GTA V driving around in Yoshi Valley from Mario Kart 64. MrVicho13 was able to extract assets from Mario Kart 8 and pull it into GTA. PC gamers can download the mod now, but it will be restricted to single-player play. MrVicho13 plans on bringing more courses soon.
Imad Khan is a gaming and esports reporter. His work has been featured on Digital Trends and ESPN.