- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Saturday 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
Maisie Williams marked the end of ‘Game of Thrones’ with an appropriate Arya tattoo
It’s the end of an era for the Game of Thrones cast, which recently finished filming the series after nearly a decade together, and Maisie Williams has celebrated it with a tattoo fitting for Arya Stark.
Williams, who has played the Stark daughter-turned-ruthless-assassin since the very beginning, followed in the footsteps of most of the Avengers and the Lord of the Rings cast by marking the end of her time on the show (spanning nearly a decade) by getting some ink. Posting to Instagram, she shared photos of three tattoos she got at Bang Bang NYC by Sanghyuk Ko, who also recently tattooed Williams’ Game of Thrones co-star Sophie Turner.
One of the tattoos, located on the back of her neck, were the words “No One.”—a reference to Arya’s time with the Faceless Men in Braavos—in red.
She also got the words “little rascal” tattooed on her left arm (also in red ink) and a daisy on her right arm. (Williams has a social media app called Daisie.)
It’s also not the first Game of Thrones-related tattoo among the cast. Last month, artist Lauren Winzer revealed that she tattooed the Stark direwolf sigil and the words “The Pack Survives.” on Turner.
And in 2016, Williams and Turner got matching tattoos with the numbers “07.08.09” (stylized as the U.K. version of Aug. 7, 2009), which marked the day that they both signed onto Game of Thrones.
With season 8 not coming out until 2019, even more Game of Thrones tributes—both permanent and otherwise—are sure to come from the cast.
H/T BuzzFeed News
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.