- Streaming titles seize 2019 Emmy nominations 4 Years Ago
- ‘Frankenstein’s Monster’s Monster, Frankenstein’ tries to find humor in bad actors 4 Years Ago
- Democratic senator calls Facebook ‘dangerous’ during Libra cryptocurrency hearing 4 Years Ago
- How ‘Kyle’ became synonymous with angry, Monster Energy-chugging white boys 4 Years Ago
- Nearly impossible ‘Super Mario Maker 2’ level inspires memes Today 11:16 AM
- Madonna faces backlash for posting photos of her Black daughters with watermelon Today 10:44 AM
- Biden wants to challenge Trump to a push-up contest Today 10:00 AM
- Trump continues to tweet as House gears up to condemn his racist tweets Today 9:21 AM
- Your therapist probably wouldn’t approve of this meme Today 9:06 AM
- Batman Talisman finally lets the villains rule Gotham City Today 8:22 AM
- Controversial #ICEBae divides social media Today 8:22 AM
- Why Veronica Mars doesn’t drop any F-bombs in Hulu’s adult-rated revival Today 7:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Taco Chronicles’ will make your heart soar and mouth water Today 7:00 AM
- The view of Prime Day from Amazon’s warehouse strike Today 6:30 AM
- Conspiracy theorists think underground nukes are to blame for California’s earthquakes Today 6:30 AM
‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ gets an Honest Trailer that’s as good as the film
It really *is* like a two-hour Mario Kart game from hell.
Rev up, Fury Road fans: it’s Honest Trailer time.
We never doubted that the acclaimed Mad Max franchise revival would stand up to the withering scrutiny of the Honest Trailers series, but we also didn’t realize how much we needed a rundown of everything that’s too good to believe about the film—like the director of Babe 2: Pig in the City giving us a practical-effects smorgasbord and the feminist superhero that is Furiosa.
Looks like we’re going to be rewatching the Fury Road Honest Trailer as many times as we rewatched Fury Road itself.
Screengrab via ScreenJunkies/YouTube
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.