- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Friday 3:16 PM
- Here are some cringey billboards Bloomberg ran in Arizona Friday 2:51 PM
- PewDiePie returns to YouTube after 37-day hiatus Friday 2:01 PM
- Why was a Republican Party Facebook page co-managed by someone in Turkmenistan? Friday 1:26 PM
- The shorthand guide to ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Friday 1:07 PM
- Congress urges Tinder to screen for sex offenders Friday 1:03 PM
- Video shows 9-year-old threatening suicide after being bullied Friday 12:01 PM
- Ex-Goldman Sachs CEO says he might vote Trump because Sanders is too mean to him Friday 11:40 AM
- Twitch streamer says she was banned for body painting Friday 11:39 AM
- Did BTS fans really cause TikTok to crash? (updated) Friday 11:08 AM
- People are selling homemade tampons on Etsy Friday 11:01 AM
‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ gets an Honest Trailer that’s as good as the film
It really *is* like a two-hour Mario Kart game from hell.
Rev up, Fury Road fans: it’s Honest Trailer time.
We never doubted that the acclaimed Mad Max franchise revival would stand up to the withering scrutiny of the Honest Trailers series, but we also didn’t realize how much we needed a rundown of everything that’s too good to believe about the film—like the director of Babe 2: Pig in the City giving us a practical-effects smorgasbord and the feminist superhero that is Furiosa.
Looks like we’re going to be rewatching the Fury Road Honest Trailer as many times as we rewatched Fury Road itself.
Screengrab via ScreenJunkies/YouTube
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.