- Facebook refused to take down this blackface page for four months 2 Years Ago
- Tom Holland rescues fan getting squashed by autograph hounds Tuesday 7:14 PM
- What is incel ‘Chadfishing’? Tuesday 6:36 PM
- Facebook to give France data on users suspected of hate speech Tuesday 5:29 PM
- This 89-year-old man is stunned by all the technology around him—in 1930 Tuesday 5:21 PM
- Wayfair refuses to stop furnishing migrant detention centers Tuesday 4:48 PM
- Woah! How did Keanu Reeves get so small? Tuesday 4:37 PM
- The centrist argument against Sanders’ student loan plan is getting ripped apart Tuesday 4:08 PM
- Jonathan Frakes confirms that you’re right in yet another meme Tuesday 3:56 PM
- Meryl Streep, Ariana Grande set to star in Netflix’s ‘The Prom’ Tuesday 3:35 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ Season 3 goodies are here just in time Tuesday 3:01 PM
- Kim Kardashian’s shapewear line Kimono is already getting called out Tuesday 2:11 PM
- ‘Aggretsuko’ tones down the rage in season 2 Tuesday 1:13 PM
- TikTok is being used to call out predators Tuesday 12:41 PM
- Republican congressman wants to defund PBS over the gay rat wedding Tuesday 12:39 PM
Lisa Frank is making a cute, colorful return to your makeup bag
Just try to stop your inner 8-year-old from getting this collection.
Nearly every kid in the ’80s and ’90s had at least one school supply featuring the bright neon colors and cute animals of Lisa Frank. Now that aesthetic is moving from childhood backpacks to our grown-up makeup bags.
Gifts like sparkly highlighter, unicorn lip gloss, and liquid eyeliner are offered for different funding levels. Though the Kickstarter went live just last week, it’s already nearly tripled its original goal.
Glamour Dolls says it offers cruelty free, vegan makeup at affordable prices. For the highest donation level, $45, the gift pack includes a digital background for a phone or tablet, lip balm, matte mousse for lips, liquid eyeliner, a “unicorn” lip gloss, highlighter, and a vegan leather makeup bag.
Glamour Dolls Makeup/Kickstarter
No actual product photos have been posted, because the project just is in the fundraising phase and Frank hasn’t designed anything yet. The Kickstarter page says Glamour Dolls will post new information as it comes in.
Audrey Browning is a content creator and social media manager. In August 2017, she joined Main Street Grub as a community manager.