- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
- Review: The Joule is a pricey, sleek, easy-to-use entry into sous vide Saturday 8:00 AM
Nearly every kid in the ’80s and ’90s had at least one school supply featuring the bright neon colors and cute animals of Lisa Frank. Now that aesthetic is moving from childhood backpacks to our grown-up makeup bags.
Gifts like sparkly highlighter, unicorn lip gloss, and liquid eyeliner are offered for different funding levels. Though the Kickstarter went live just last week, it’s already nearly tripled its original goal.
Glamour Dolls says it offers cruelty free, vegan makeup at affordable prices. For the highest donation level, $45, the gift pack includes a digital background for a phone or tablet, lip balm, matte mousse for lips, liquid eyeliner, a “unicorn” lip gloss, highlighter, and a vegan leather makeup bag.
Glamour Dolls Makeup/Kickstarter
No actual product photos have been posted, because the project just is in the fundraising phase and Frank hasn’t designed anything yet. The Kickstarter page says Glamour Dolls will post new information as it comes in.
Audrey Browning is a content creator and social media manager. In August 2017, she joined Main Street Grub as a community manager.