- How to stream Cowboys vs. Lions live 3 Years Ago
- Chaotic good, true neutral: The 2020 Democrat alignment chart Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Brazil live in the U-17 World Cup final Today 3:00 AM
- Influencer gets prison time for performing illegal cosmetic procedures on followers Saturday 5:13 PM
- Parent immediately regrets baby monitor after seeing ‘possessed’ baby Saturday 3:53 PM
- Buttigieg used Kenyan stock photo to promote plan for Black America (updated) Saturday 2:29 PM
- Disney+ is the best streaming service for families available today Saturday 1:43 PM
- Netflix to amend Nazi docuseries after being accused of rewriting history Saturday 1:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about TikTok Saturday 1:00 PM
- Screaming drummer girl steals hearts with passionate Nirvana cover Saturday 12:50 PM
- The Kardashians receiving backlash for food fight Instagram post Saturday 10:26 AM
- How to stream Artem Lobov vs. Jason Knight in BKFC Saturday 9:00 AM
- Lizzo sued by Postmates runner she accused of stealing her food Saturday 8:39 AM
- How to stream Jan Blachowicz vs. Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza on UFC Fight Night Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to watch Georgia vs. Auburn live Saturday 6:30 AM
Nearly every kid in the ’80s and ’90s had at least one school supply featuring the bright neon colors and cute animals of Lisa Frank. Now that aesthetic is moving from childhood backpacks to our grown-up makeup bags.
Gifts like sparkly highlighter, unicorn lip gloss, and liquid eyeliner are offered for different funding levels. Though the Kickstarter went live just last week, it’s already nearly tripled its original goal.
Glamour Dolls says it offers cruelty free, vegan makeup at affordable prices. For the highest donation level, $45, the gift pack includes a digital background for a phone or tablet, lip balm, matte mousse for lips, liquid eyeliner, a “unicorn” lip gloss, highlighter, and a vegan leather makeup bag.
Glamour Dolls Makeup/Kickstarter
No actual product photos have been posted, because the project just is in the fundraising phase and Frank hasn’t designed anything yet. The Kickstarter page says Glamour Dolls will post new information as it comes in.
Audrey Browning is a content creator and social media manager. In August 2017, she joined Main Street Grub as a community manager.