- Elon Musk’s Cybertruck mocked after ball busts windows during demonstration 7 Months Ago
- Pornhub has a bundle now, Disney+ style Thursday 11:27 PM
- Jacob Wohl’s dad is selling horny calendars of himself for the soldiers Thursday 11:10 PM
- Amanda Palmer dragged for ‘demanding’ coverage of her music Thursday 8:33 PM
- How to get free TikTok followers without downloading a virus Thursday 7:57 PM
- Trump Jr.s ‘Triggered’ topped best-seller’s list with help of RNC Thursday 7:41 PM
- FBI raided millionaire YouTuber’s home, allegedly took everything Thursday 6:55 PM
- A fake Labour party website is spreading disinformation in Britain Thursday 6:16 PM
- Twitter bans cricket club for posting ISIS content in apparent hack Thursday 6:12 PM
- This dad remade his daughter’s NSFW photo—and people are loving it Thursday 5:51 PM
- Teen allegedly posted ‘slave for sale’ Craigslist ad featuring his Black classmate Thursday 5:28 PM
- People are crushed that this teen love story might be a TikTok ‘joke’ Thursday 4:50 PM
- Is Jacob Wohl evading his Twitter ban with Jack Burkman’s account? Thursday 2:06 PM
- Biden’s most perplexing debate answers, explained Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Colts vs. Texans on Thursday Night Football Thursday 12:52 PM
Editor’s note: This article does not contain spoilers for Avengers: Endgame.
Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy just posted a major spoiler for Avengers: Endgame all over social media—and his followers are not happy.
McCoy apparently got early access to the film and watched it on Friday with his son, aka Lil Shady. As they watched, McCoy posted his reactions to Twitter—including his reaction to what’s arguably the biggest spoiler in the whole film. He also posted a reaction video to Instagram, writing the spoiler in the caption and repeating it in the video.
McCoy has 732,000 Twitter followers and 505,000 Instagram followers. Understandably, thousands of them were furious that McCoy dropped spoilers all over his timeline without any warning.
lesean mccoy: spoils avengers endgame— Ryan Mura (@RyanMura) April 26, 2019
his mentions: pic.twitter.com/sbM99UyavD
People called for McCoy to be suspended from Twitter—and even suspended from the NFL.
Twitter coming together to shit on LeSean McCoy for spoiling Endgame is beautiful and powerful. @Twitter DO THE RIGHT THING AND SUSPEND THIS MAN.— Brooke (@brookie198) April 26, 2019
The NFL should suspend LeSean McCoy for the entire 2019 NFL season for spoiling Avengers: Endgame. I hope the Bills don’t win a single game this season. pic.twitter.com/dBxRZdCz63— Jake Bencie (@JakeBencie) April 26, 2019
I WANT EVERY DEFENSIVE PLAYER IN THE NFL TO DESTROY LESEAN MCCOY EVERY GAME NEXT SEASON!!! I EXPECT NOTHING LESS!!! pic.twitter.com/UvpjdeX63T— For The Love of... (@JayB_124) April 26, 2019
But many others were just entertained.
“Why would you spoil the Avengers movie?? There are a lot of people who haven’t seen it!!!”— Tyler Conway (@jtylerconway) April 26, 2019
LeSean McCoy: pic.twitter.com/m4jDsBM1bL
LeSean McCoy ruined the movie for y’all LMFAO pic.twitter.com/kmlrd1IlSU— Nic (@WatsonMVP) April 26, 2019
Despite the plea from the Russo Brothers, who directed Endgame, not to share the movie’s spoilers, it seems inevitable that more and more will slip out following the U.S. premiere on Friday. Hopefully, you can avoid McCoy’s posts until you get to see it.
- How to watch every movie in the MCU before ‘Avengers: Endgame’‘
- Avengers: Endgame’ premiere brings no spoilers, but plenty of emotion
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ commercials drop a few big spoilers
H/T BuzzFeed News
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.